2024/2025 portal/late decommits IU is interested in

14 minutes ago, RoadToZion said:

LFGGGGGG

Okay your posts excite me with the got 2 but I’m nervous about it til it’s actuslky

annouced with how ledlum (i know it ended up working out) went last year haha

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Bville_Hoosier said:

Ya confirmed the emoji he posted was about TJD. I hope you know what you are talking about but I’m very hesitant to believe you.

Did he confirm it or was it from the hysterics guy? Bc if it’s just about TJD there is no reason to just have a cryptic emoji. More than likely they are cooking something and Ya tweeted it and is trying to cover himself bc they don’t want anything out too soon. 

Just now, dwtaylor1055 said:

in response to RTZ "LFG" post lol we have a better shot at Queen or Boogie decommitting and coming to IU than Liam recommitting to us haha

Well that is definitely a bummer! Sorry had to ask cause I am about as in the dark as I can get when it comes to recruiting. 

11 minutes ago, DC2345 said:

Woodson is expects to talk to Elijah Malone from Grace today. Could be an interesting option for the backup 5 spot. 

Wow!....What a cool story, jumping from NAIA to D1, if it pans out! He's a 6' 10" kid from LaGrange, IN.

Edited by Artesian_86
  • Like 4

What is a dead period?

During a dead period, all in-person contact between college coaches and recruits is strictly prohibited, meaning coaches are not able to talk to recruits on-campus, at their high school, at sports camps or even when running into them while out. While this is the most restrictive of all the recruiting periods, athletes and coaches are still allowed to communicate via phone, email, social media and other digital communication channels.

Edited by Artesian_86
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, IUfaninIllinois said:

I feel like everyone is excited about Carlyle and rice. Why is everyone excited? I look at it as two more guys who are mid range players which is also tuckers strength. We obviously can still get a shooter or two but seems like if we get them EVERY GUARD we have just drives the ball. 

Shiny new thing syndrome.  As a fan base, we get excited about each and ever commit.  Every recruit is automatically better than what we have now, and most of them would have started for our undefeated '76 team.

Heck, if @IU Scott announced, we would tout his church league stats and pencil him in as the starting 2.

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

6 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Shiny new thing syndrome.  As a fan base, we get excited about each and ever commit.  Every recruit is automatically better than what we have now, and most of them would have started for our undefeated '76 team.

Heck, if @IU Scott announced, we would tout his church league stats and pencil him in as the starting 2.

Kind of like every coach out there is better than what we have. Heck I’ll nominate the coach from my alma mater. After all he just won the DIII national championship!

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

I don't think you would want that to happen. At the state finals me and my brother went over to the outside courts next to the Fieldhouse. I haven't shot a basketball for years and let me tell you my shit wasn't pretty. Back in the day I would take my shooting ability but not now 

• Haha 1