March Madness 2024

3 minutes ago, bluegrassIU said:

Yep, you have every right to be proud of that (and keep repeating it) Congratulations.   

Oh, I'm not a Purdue fan. It's an indictment on Indiana University. It took true incompetence on their leadership that continues to this today, for this to happen. 

And I don't think Purdue is looking back. You can't just become what you once were again. Just ask Nebraska football.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, Sea Turtle said:

He was right. We are more serious about football now. 

That was when Woodson was hired. This guy changed his tune after we got a few recruits in the spring

Edited by IU Scott

NC St is going to look back at this 4 min stretch where they couldn’t put the ball in the ocean and see this is where they lost the game. Wasted all the defensive effort and did nothing at their end with open shots. Then gave up two wide open threes.

Edited by dgambill

If pushing a defender off his spot with your arm is an offensive foul, I'll never understand why it isn't a foul to do the same with your butt.

That's how we get flopping, because players learn they have to make it obvious to the refs to get a call.

This NC St performance is one of the worst offensive performances I’ve ever seen in a final four. Not even good defense by Purdue…just total ineptness. Totally turned back into a pumpkin. Can see why they didn’t belong here.

Edited by dgambill
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Maedhros said:

If pushing a defender off his spot with your arm is an offensive foul, I'll never understand why it isn't a foul to do the same with your butt.

That's how we get flopping, because players learn they have to make it obvious to the refs to get a call.

The real offensive foul is to back a guy down. He is entitled to his position on the court…and to literally root him out imo is not how the game was intended to be played. 

• Like 3