IU Basketball Schedule '24/25

What do we know? Are we still 20 conference games? (I'd like to see that number upped)... have we confirmed any non-conf games?

Kansas contract is up, Auburn was just a one-year deal. There's two pretty big spots to fill. Plus the two Brooklyn games? 

To me, 4 big games, at least, coming our way. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Drroogh said:

@Zlinedavid now that she is retired you going to try picking up some from the visiting teams? 😂

I've been around long enough to know you don't try to upgrade from perfection 😉

But seriously, the fact she was a Purdue cheerleader was a total bonus....finding another that is originally from about an hour from me...too coincidental to happen twice.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Zlinedavid said:

I've been around long enough to know you don't try to upgrade from perfection 😉

But seriously, the fact she was a Purdue cheerleader was a total bonus....finding another that is originally from about an hour from me...too coincidental to happen twice.

That explains the "sleeping with the enemy" thing.

37 minutes ago, Zlinedavid said:

You’re the first person to catch that, nice job. And yes, the color is Purdue gold for that reason. 😂

I figured that out like at least two weeks ago during all the final four talk. I figured I was the last to know. 🤣

• 2 weeks later...

At first glance here's my thoughts.

Not worried about the home only games. Unless someone on that list is going to be significantly better we should be fine. The away only seems favorable as Iowa, Sconny, Northwestern, and Washington lost some people. Not sure on Oregon or Sparty.

Purdue will be down but still a rival, Penn St not worried about and Ohio St seems to be doing pretty good this offseason.

All in all. We've had far worse. Now it's just up to the scheduling Gods and avoid those stretches. I'm really hoping for like Oregon and Washington we do a Friday/Sunday or whatever. Just get them both in same weekend.