Luke Goode Commits to INDIANA!!

22 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Somewhere Jeff Goodman is at Buffalo Wild Wings getting the pulse of the program. I'd be fine if he and any offspring are banned from the campus.

Do you think his daughter gets super mad at him for hating on IU so much? You’d think people unfortunately give her trouble for her dad’s comments.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, IUfaninIllinois said:

Do you think his daughter gets super mad at him for hating on IU so much? You’d think people unfortunately give her trouble for her dad’s comments.

No clue honestly. It's kind of like when Archie helped one of Dakich's kids or wifes kid get an internship and subsequently trashes.

Me personally though.....I love IU more than the Goodman family. Won't support the kid because of the Dad.

12 minutes ago, btownqb said:

officially offical... 

There is still hope he could get an extra year, btw. 

Ok, he needs better advice. Dude should have went with a shooting pose, ball spinning on finger pose or whatever.

That tomahawk dunk pose ain't fooling nobody.

• Haha 4

soooo diving into Goode's SO year a little more, the year in question with his injury... 

He played in 10 games and played 139 mins... 

Two years ago, when XJ got his extra year, XJ played in 11 games and played 277 mins... sooooo color me confused how Goode WOULDN'T get an extra year. 

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, btownqb said:

soooo diving into Goode's SO year a little more, the year in question with his injury... 

Two years ago, when XJ got his extra year, XJ played in 11 games and played 277 mins... sooooo color me confused how Goode WOULDN'T get an extra year. 

How many games did Ill play that year total? Isn't it <33% of games.... or something?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, btownqb said:

According to the NCAA rules, in order to be granted a medical redshirt, the athlete must:

• Suffer an injury that is deemed “season-ending”
  • Their injury must occur before the halfway point of the season
  • Not participate in more than 30% of the season’s games
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, 13th&amp;Jackson said:

According to the NCAA rules, in order to be granted a medical redshirt, the athlete must:

• Suffer an injury that is deemed “season-ending”
  • Their injury must occur before the halfway point of the season
  • Not participate in more than 30% of the season’s games

Yep.  So thats where my confusion is... why did IU even bring it up then? 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Yep.  So thats where my confusion is... why did IU even bring it up then? 

There’s always the petition. And anymore NCAA seems reticent to ultimately deny. JMO🤷‍♂️

Edited by Drroogh
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Drroogh said:

There’s always the petition. And anymore NCAA seems reticent to ultimately deny. JMO🤷‍♂️

Agree. Fair. But... is that the reason then? Ya know? 

One of the few details in these discussions that I would actually like to be a fly on the wall. 

5 minutes ago, btownqb said:

One of the few details in these discussions that I would actually like to be a fly on the wall. 

After the Xavier stuff I feel pretty confident in our staff just isn't throwing this out there. We spent weeks counting games, %'s,etc....with X and the whole time it was staring us in the face. Those 2 exempt tourney games didn't count and he was below the threshold the entire time.

I'm pretty sure our staff wouldn't throw it out unless they have a pretty good understanding it would happen. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, btownqb said:

No knowledge whatsoever, but agree about being a fly. On the other hand I’m not stepping into a primitive transporter!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, btownqb said:

just a room with a couple of employees shaking this thing

The Magic 8 Ball

• Like 1
  • Haha 1