Luke Goode Commits to INDIANA!!

19 minutes ago, Zlinedavid said:

Castle & Key for me, one single distilled ice cube. 

Visited that place last summer, really cool grounds. Came home with some gin I tried on the tour and loved right away, and I've never been a gin guy.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Hoosier4Life53 said:

That’s quite a roster….probably the most talent we’ve had since Zeller and group.

I’d say since 2016. Yogi, JBJ (until he got hurt), Troy, Bryant, and a bunch of shooters. Heck, you had OG as the 8th or 9th guy in the rotation and Juwan Morgan as a bench warmer.

9 minutes ago, Kdug said:

I’d say since 2016. Yogi, JBJ (until he got hurt), Troy, Bryant, and a bunch of shooters. Heck, you had OG as the 8th or 9th guy in the rotation and Juwan Morgan as a bench warmer.

Two guys still in the league from that team. 

• Like 2

Not sure I buy that transferring to IU wasn't on his mind when he was here for the Little 500 and that he entered the portal not knowing IU was his destination. I know that's the story though and like that he is sticking to it. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, bluegrassIU said:

Does Luke have 2 years of eligibility?

Link

"Luke Goode is using his final season of eligibility to play for Mike Woodson’s Indiana Hoosiers, he announced Friday"

His sophomore year, he only played 10 games, but didn't redshirt...

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, bluegrassIU said:

No.more IPAs! They are taking.over the world!

Oh, and yay on Goode.  😁

I’m fine with IPAs as long as they keep the fruited sours away. 

It’s weird to see someone say they idolized Hulls growing up. It makes me feel really old. 

• Haha 1

Nothing wrong with a good IPA. Myself, I'm partial to a big bold west coast style rather than a juicy NEIPA. The issue is that IPAs are overrepresented in the market. It's hard to find breweries offering a good bock, saison or Belgian, though it's easier than it used to be. 

Similarly, there's nothing wrong with having two excellent frontcourt players, even alongside a big three. The problem last year wasn't our starters, it was having no inventory in the backcourt to provide balance. We have that this year, and Goode is one more solid option on the perimeter.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Reacher said:

Not sure I buy that transferring to IU wasn't on his mind when he was here for the Little 500 and that he entered the portal not knowing IU was his destination. I know that's the story though and like that he is sticking to it. 

He always wanted to play at IU, that’s all that matters to me.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hoosier4Life53 said:

All right, now that our roster is relativity set, what do we talk about for the next 6 months….starting lineups? That can only go so far…help me out.

I still want another shooter, and a good one. With our luck, we'll have 2 of our wings get injured. (and I'd prefer another guard, but I'd take a wing without complaining)

Edited by DWB
  • Confused 1

20 minutes ago, DWB said:

I still want another shooter, and a good one. With our luck, we'll have 2 of our wings get injured. (and I'd prefer another guard, but I'd take a wing without complaining)

???? What about our luck Ballo and Malik get injured!

25 minutes ago, DWB said:

Wr have plenty of guards and wings. We need one backup big and call it a day 

2 hours ago, BeerBQ said:

I’m fine with IPAs as long as they keep the fruited sours away. 

It’s weird to see someone say they idolized Hulls growing up. It makes me feel really old. 

….exactly, those sours are brutal.

…as for me, I don’t remember idolizing any certain player, but those 70’s and 80’s team, I worshiped! lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Drroogh said:

???? What about our luck Ballo and Malik get injured!

Maybe we finally play 4 or 5 out and get into transition more often. It would force Woodson to play a different offensive scheme. 

(note: not wishing injury on anybody...just answering the question)