OT Sage Steele to replace Jemele Hill on Sports Center

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

Do you trust Bortels? I think that will always be the question no matter what he does. Peyton proved his last year if you build the defense and don't turn the ball over you do not have to have huge numbers to win a title. Jax has the defense and the running attack and a pretty good O line.

No, I don't.  But hey I do think they are good enough to win the Super Bowl.  However let's see how the momentum spills over into the upcoming season.

1 minute ago, rico said:

No, I don't.  But hey I do think they are good enough to win the Super Bowl.  However let's see how the momentum spills over into the upcoming season.

I hate JAX but I like the way that team is constructed. If we would have ever had a decent defense we would have been the AFC dynasty. I mean more than a 4 game stretch in 06

1 minute ago, Billingsley99 said:

I hate JAX but I like the way that team is constructed. If we would have ever had a decent defense we would have been the AFC dynasty. I mean more than a 4 game stretch in 06

I got better teams teams to hate than JAX.  They don't bother me one bit.

Just now, btownqb said:

Absolutely.. that has nothing to do with his current level of play 

exactly. but when you lose a top 3 receiver and a Brandon Marshall (not a fan of) anD Sterling Shephard in the same season I think our numbers will probably be down.  Barkley will make a huge difference.

46 minutes ago, rico said:

I am a Colts fan but follow the Bears very closely.  One thing to always consider when talking about teams is which division they play in.  IMO. just my opinion, the Colts are in the worst division in football right here right now.  Now IMO the Bears are in the best.  Once again just my opinion.  

You serious Clark? because the AFC South is projected to be one of the best divisions in football this year.

37 minutes ago, btownqb said:

But yet you don't recognize any of the Colts injuries... Colts literally have 14 very winnable games on their schedule. Come week 16 I hope we friggin steam roll them at home. And don't forget our QB is about 10x the player as theirs at this point in their careers. 

Is it fair to assume that the only 2 non winnable games are Eagles and Pats?

They cant beat the Jags anywhere and i think they will be lucky to split with Tenn and Houston.

11 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

They cant beat the Jags anywhere and i think they will be lucky to split with Tenn and Houston.

"Can't beat the Jags anywhere" ok man. 

Eagles were 7-9 in 2016. Don't put a cap on what teams can do

3 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

I'm with you, AFC south is a lot scarier than it used to be, and I'm not a fan of having to play the AFC and NFC East on top of that.

4 minutes ago, btownqb said:

"Can't best the Jags anywhere" ok man. 

Eagles were 7-9 in 2016. Don't put a cap on what teams can do

This year i dont think they can. They can play in indy or jacksonville london or on the moon.  This year they play 4 games against arguably the top 3 teams.  

I would like to be optimistic but until luck starts playing and if he ever gets back to his level of play i dont expect many wins

12 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

We literally handed the games @Houston and @Tenn last year to them

9 minutes ago, CapnRon said:

I'm with you, AFC south is a lot scarier than it used to be, and I'm not a fan of having to play the AFC and NFC East on top of that.

Its a brutal schedule. If i had to bet a sizable sum of money on over under. I would not feel good with more rhan 5 wins

Archived