Big Ten Roster Changes and Predictions

Just now, Stlboiler23 said:

Won’t sniff POY discussion? Yikes. Couldn’t disagree more. 

Yeah, I know. But you've never come close to explaining how a guy who couldnt win it on the best team in the league will win it on an average team with worse efficiency numbers. 

11 minutes ago, KoB2011 said:

Yeah, I know. But you've never come close to explaining how a guy who couldnt win it on the best team in the league will win it on an average team with worse efficiency numbers. 

You do realize there’s a pretty big difference between winning it and not even sniffing it right? I think Carsen will at worst be 1st team All-B1G which means he’ll have a shot at POY. 

He was runner up to KBD who had an unreal season last year. Not sure why that’s a knock on him. 

11 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

You do realize there’s a pretty big difference between winning it and not even sniffing it right? I think Carsen will at worst be 1st team All-B1G which means he’ll have a shot at POY. 

He was runner up to KBD who had an unreal season last year. Not sure why that’s a knock on him. 

Did Tony Carr sniff it? I would say he wasn't close, this will be no different. Purdue has to seriously contend for the conference for him to sniff it. That's how this always works. 

10 hours ago, Stlboiler23 said:

I agree he will be All B1G 1st team and yes he'll have his sniffers out. I also think his efficiency will drop, PU will drop considerably and that he should have remained in the draft (assuming his scouting reports weren't a nightmare).

Archived