Diamont Subtweets Kevin Wilson

3 hours ago, milehiiu said:

I take it that Zander is not a fan of Wilson. 

Getting a better idea, behind  the scene issues with Wilson.  Those tweets by Zander would not come, had there been respect.

Wilson's firing is coming more and more into the light. If anything is important to the IU football program, it's having a true leader at the helm. 

Just now, OGIUAndy said:

Wilson's firing is coming more and more into the light. If anything is important to the IU football program, it's having a true leader at the helm. 

Agree, Andy.   Literally , from day one... Wilson was a problem.  Much of which was kept under cover by Glass.  In the end, Wilson was his own worst enemy.  Many varied demons.  IU lost a lot when Hep passed.  Oh to think of what might have been. 

Probably a lot of truth in what Diamont said, but c'mon.  Piling it on that much sounds like a personal ax to grind that may be sensationalizing it more than it should.  Wilson was a dick.  We get it.  He's gone and you quit the team.  Move on with your life.  

1 hour ago, 5fouls said:

Probably a lot of truth in what Diamont said, but c'mon.  Piling it on that much sounds like a personal ax to grind that may be sensationalizing it more than it should.  Wilson was a dick.  We get it.  He's gone and you quit the team.  Move on with your life.  

Word

Diamont mentions emotional intelligence but, ironically, I’m not sure he’s got it.  He’s gotten into some weird spats.  Remember he wanted to fight Dan Dakich.  That’s hardly a way to demonstrate emotional intelligence.  

I like the kid and his moxie, but some of this is unneeded.  He seems loyal to the university, which is a plus.  But, brawling on social media with guys a generation older than him is not needed.  

29 minutes ago, BobSaccamanno said:

Diamont mentions emotional intelligence but, ironically, I’m not sure he’s got it.  He’s gotten into some weird spats.  Remember he wanted to fight Dan Dakich.  That’s hardly a way to demonstrate emotional intelligence.  

I like the kid and his moxie, but some of this is unneeded.  He seems loyal to the university, which is a plus.  But, brawling on social media with guys a generation older than him is not needed.  

And in general, let's say everything he is saying is factual.... at what point do you just take the high ground and keep your mouth shut? Subtweeting ppl is lame as s***. Either shut up or man up and tag Wilson in your tweets. Preferably shut up. Certainly these tweets aren't a good look on Wilson, but they aren't a good look for Diamont either. 

On 7/9/2018 at 7:24 PM, 5fouls said:

Not a doubt in my mind that Wilson was a problem.

Yet ,  Zander seems to have a problem with moving on from IU. And has issues of his own. 

Former Indiana QB Zander Diamont challenges Dan Dakich to a fight: 'I'd put your face in the cement, old man'

Former Indiana quarterback says one of his coaches there once called Hitler a great leader

Archived