2019 Colts, Bears, and other NFL talk

rico

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I spent years trying to figure out what a catch was/is, spend every weekend trying to figure out what defensive pass interference is and what is a good hit vs unsportsmanlike conduct is.....now I guess I'll add what is a fumble. 

Tough loss but not season ending for Colts. This extended break is perfect timing to hopefully heal up about 6-7 guys. 

7 hours ago, rico said:

Kind of funny when you think about it.  The Colts could be 11-0 or they could be 1-10.

Really should be 9-2 because the losses to the Chargers, Steelers and Dolphins shouldn't have happened.  Every loss has been by 6 points or less so any of those could have been wins.  On the other hand 5 of the 6 wins has been by 7 points or less.

15 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Really should be 9-2 because the losses to the Chargers, Steelers and Dolphins shouldn't have happened.  Every loss has been by 6 points or less so any of those could have been wins.  On the other hand 5 of the 6 wins has been by 7 points or less.

Isn't that what I said?

Just a general comment about today. Ratings in Cowboys/Patriots game might blow the doors off. Probably the two most polarizing hated or loved teams in the country. I for one understand the Patriots hatred here in Indy but nationally it's hard to not appreciate greatness. Besides the Packers the Cowboys will always be enemy #1 so I'm hoping the Pats pound the Boys into the ground.

Should be a fun one followed by another huge one with Packers/49ers. Hoping for a good NFL day of football to get the bad taste of yesterday out of my mouth. 

2 minutes ago, rico said:

Does Jones fire Garrett?

I don't think he will but guys like Jones change their mind pretty quickly. If they were to get beat next Thursday night vs Bears on national tv again maybe he would pull the trigger. 3 playoff wins in 20+ years Jerry still can't figure out what the problem is. People assume Riley will just say yes to Cowboys.but two things. First why would a coach want to work with a meddling owner/part time GM who obviously has had no success himself? Secondly...does Riley believe Dak is the answer?

19 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

I don't think he will but guys like Jones change their mind pretty quickly. If they were to get beat next Thursday night vs Bears on national tv again maybe he would pull the trigger. 3 playoff wins in 20+ years Jerry still can't figure out what the problem is. People assume Riley will just say yes to Cowboys.but two things. First why would a coach want to work with a meddling owner/part time GM who obviously has had no success himself? Secondly...does Riley believe Dak is the answer?

I have no idea about Riley.

And I ain't sure about Dak myself.  

5 minutes ago, rico said:

I have no idea about Riley.

And I ain't sure about Dak myself.  

Cowboys have themselves in another little mess. Dak has wanted a new contract but now the Cowboys have to wait I would think because if there is going to be a coaching change you'll be forcing a qb on that coach if they sign him now. Who knows. Maybe Urban Meyer will shock everyone and head to the league. 

Archived