Big Ten Football

BeerBQ

2 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

As much as I can put together. Superior talent finally woke up. Historically I was curious if a team was ever up late in 3rd quarter (24-21) and lose by 40?

Scratching my head, I will see if I can find something out on that margin.  Unreal.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, rico said:

Yes it was......and a ranked team to boot.

Wins over UMass Holy Cross, and Wake Forest make for as close to a coin toss chance with a ranked team an 0-3 team could get.  It was a steep jump in competition as the Boilers aren't as bad as their record right now. The TOs hurt, and too much explosiveness out of the offense for BC to contain early on. I don't like Boston anything sports-wise so I wasn't exactly upset Purdue won. Lol 

1 minute ago, jblaz13 said:

Wins over UMass Holy Cross, and Wake Forest make for as close to a coin toss chance with a ranked team an 0-3 team could get.  It was a steep jump in competition as the Boilers aren't as bad as their record right now. The TOs hurt, and too much explosiveness out of the offense for BC to contain early on. I don't like Boston anything sports-wise so I wasn't exactly upset Purdue won. Lol 

I saw a ton of Matt Ryan jerseys today haha

Having watched PU this season, I have to say that their record does not indicate how good of a team they are this season.  IU had better not overlook that, later this season.  And..... this Moore kid is sensational.  Dead lifts 600 lbs, as a freshman ?  Wow. 

Still, as an IU fan. Would have preferred PU to go 0-4. But I guess you can't lose them all.  Just ask the Cleveland Browns !   LOL

23 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Having watched PU this season, I have to say that their record does not indicate how good of a team they are this season.  IU had better not overlook that, later this season.  And..... this Moore kid is sensational.  Dead lifts 600 lbs, as a freshman ?  Wow. 

Still, as an IU fan. Would have preferred PU to go 0-4. But I guess you can't lose them all.  Just ask the Cleveland Browns !   LOL

Rondale is unreal. Not sure I’ve ever seen a talent like him at Purdue. 

On 9/19/2018 at 5:42 PM, 5fouls said:

Question:  What did the Purdue cheerleader say to her boyfriend after Purdue won the football game?

Answer:  Nothing.  They have only been going out since New Years Eve.

Revisiting this since Purdue won.

Girlfriend:  "You know, like, I never even knew Boston had colleges."

Boyfriend:  "I know.  It's not a very big state."

Girlfriend:  "Anyway, do you remember what you said you would do to me when we won.  No more Foreplay.  It's been a Long Time."

Boyfriend:  "Okay.  Okay.  A promise is a promise. Yes, I'll shave your back hair."

Archived