UT Arlington Postgame Thread

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Jacarcio said:

Frankly, at this point I just want us to get healthy. I cant judge this team harshly when you are running with 6 guys out. Its unreal how banged up we are. Just need to string as many wins together as we can until we get some new legs. 

Yea, not going to complain about how we win.  Just win.

Just now, IUDan93 said:

Hard to know what the rest of the season has in store.  We could be really good, or........

Yeah I thought we'd win the B1G now honestly I have no idea.  We could still win it if we get healthy or the wheels could come off and we miss the tourney.  I think they're about equal in probability.

A win is a win, but:  nobody could hit a three, or even tried a two point jumper in the first half.  They cannot be that bad.  How many TO's?  Even with all the guys out, this is unacceptable.  Hopefully, this can be put on tiredness and missing players, but come on....

5 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Is this program jinx because I have never seen so many injuries in my life.  Wonder what is going on with Moore and Forester if they are not ready to play even when we were down 7 players.

Yea I thought Archie should of played them at least in first half to see what they provided. Mistake there. If your not gonna play em now then when will you ever.. game got stale and needed energy I feel like one of those guys coming in could of sparked us

I'm not chicken little and the sky is not falling.  Injuries to now 7 players, , reliance on Freshmen early in the year who have yet to adjust to D1 BB having to play many more minutes than they should, short turn arounds with  4 games in ~1wk with 2 in 3d.  Talk about a perfect storm for potential disaster.  Yet we only have 1 loss.  CAM is doing what he can with what he can control.  Something else not mentioned to this point is how this calamity is also effecting productive practice time.  I'm proud of the team absorbing such hits and being able to produce W's and not folding.   In the end, I still think this helps this team long term by having to work thru such adversity.

Get the injuries, quick turn around, weak opponent, students on break, BUT

TO trend is disturbing.  Too many hero, high risk passes and some that were just careless.  I thought that was behind them.

FT - better, but still a weakness.

RL looked a lot like a freshman today on defense and some of his passes.  

Future is bright, it is only November, but a lot of work to do

Archived