Ohio State Game Thread

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, HoosierFaithful said:

The shooting doesn’t help things but this offense is awful. No movement. I think Archie is smart enough to adapt over time but I think whatever offensive scheme he has run in the past is too advanced for this team. 

Its the same offense that beat Marquette,  ville, and MSU.. the difference is the shooting .

8 minutes ago, HoosierFaithful said:

The shooting doesn’t help things but this offense is awful. No movement. I think Archie is smart enough to adapt over time but I think whatever offensive scheme he has run in the past is too advanced for this team. 

Clearly, we have a lot of low bball IQ players. I'd not have any advance players on offense, cause they can't even grasp fundamentals most of the time. 

Juwan looks frustrated and like he is losing hope. We aren’t putting our best player in a position to succeed on either side of the floor. 

If we can see this so can CAM.  He must truly believe Moore and Thompson are a worse option than what this is doing to Juwan. There is no other answer. Until we get Davis to a level he can play more, this is what it is. 

Archived