NBA Thread

I've seen anywhere from 6 weeks to a season.  If this is similar to what my niece is going through, she can't even put weight on it for 6 weeks and won't be able to train again till may.  Surgery was first week of December for her.  Sounds similar from what I can gather.  

Edited by NotIThatLives

56 minutes ago, Hoosierhoopster said:

Butler 2 points, 0 FG’s in 27 min in loss to Dallas. 
PG playing strong for the clips currently leads scoring and assists. New season, new discussion 

I hope PG pulls it all together, he is incredibly talented. He needs to do it in the playoffs where fair or not, his best series have come in loses and that's never going to do much to move the needle. 

• Like 1

Sabonis misses a lot of inside shots just like TJD.  It appears that he just throws the ball up hoping it goes in instead of shooting the ball.  What had happened to real low post moves where you have good turn around jump shots. I stead guys just to try to bullying there way to the basket

16 hours ago, IU Scott said:

Pacers lost 106-102 to the hapless Knicks at home.  Pacers went 19-50 from 3's and still could only score 102.  To me shooting 50's is way to many to shoot and am not a fan of shooting that many

It’s why I’m losing what little interest I have in the nba. It just isn’t a good product most nights.

• Like 1