NBA Thread

A couple thoughts, most of which have nothing to do with the game.

I laughed during the last time out, when the camera showed Carlisle giving instructions to the team, and Jenny gave him a look like "You want them to do what?" I'm sure that isn't what was actually happening, but the visual was funny.

Hubie Brown. Had not heard him in a long time. I mean years. I wasn't even sure he was still alive. The last time I heard him, I thought he might have gotten a bit senile, but last night he was excellent. 90 years old and still doing the job. That was so good to hear. Very rarely watch ESPN and find most of their people to be loud, annoying and sometimes just plain old stupid. They could all learn a lot from a guy like Hubie.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Gotta put your foot on their neck. If we can wrap this up maybe the Philly/NY series can get extended.

I think tonight is basically a must win for the Pacers. They can’t let Milwaukee get home court advantage back and feel like they survived the injuries. As for the NY/Philly series, I was pulling for Philly to tie it today. If they somehow pull that series out and the Pacers advance, we would have home court advantage in the next round. 

8 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

I'd like to think there's no way Milwaukee's bench could play that well in the second half, but the Pacers aren't exactly making anything difficult for them. 

If we don’t learn to play defense I can only imagine the records Brunson or Embiid would put up against us. They have no dangerous guys in defend and we still can’t bear down. Certainly would trade almost our entire bench for a 3 and d wing.