PGA/General Golf

Seeking6

I dont think Ted, knowing Ted, did a very good job of getting Scottie into it. Scottie looked like he was hyperventilating every time the camera was on him. Nor did he try and get him to hit different shots. If you are a one trick pony and that isn't working you and you cant go to something else, you arent very good. When its good its really good, but when you dont have it you look ho hum. #1 player in the world ranked 186 from 4 to 8 feet. Tells you just how good of a wedge player he is. Lots of short birdies.

10 hours ago, KoB2011 said:

Can Young staying with the good guys!

Hideki too. My guess is a few of the others might be second guessing themselves. I think the total is now 4 or 5 of the original plaintiffs in their lawsuit have dropped out of that as well. 

Either way guys can do what they want. Consumers will choose what they want...after that I'm pretty sure the PGA couldn't have drawn up their week any better as they head to some much needed down time.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, KoB2011 said:

Bro you know that a caddie can’t talk a player out of hitting cuts and draws when they want to do it.

Playing disciplined golf is hard even for the pros. 

I did it for 30 years. I talked some of the best in the world to do what was best.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Indykev said:

Like it or not, thats a strong field.

I think it's safe to say that LIV has done a better job securing international talent than they have done so with USA players.  

Other than DJ, is there really a relavent U.S. player on the list?  Phil is in name only.  Koepka and DeChambeau are more soap opera than threats to win these days.

There are some international names on there that will absolutely hurt the quality of PGA fields going forward though.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

I think it's safe to say that LIV has done a better job securing international talent than they have done so with USA players.  

Other than DJ, is there really a relavent U.S. player on the list?  Phil is in name only.  Koepka and DeChambeau are more soap opera than threats to win these days.

There are some international names on there that will absolutely hurt the quality of PGA fields going forward though.

Had an interesting chat last night with some friends. Will be curious to see what happens when the PGA players who chose LIV are replaced in a year or two.....if LIV is still around that is. 

Some of these players can't just run back to Asian Tour like all the Japan players did this week. Would love to know what the contract they signed says about being replaced....and what subsequent legal actions they could take because of reliance. 

Fun times. Oh well. My golf watching season is over. It's all football from here on out.  

22 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Your hate for LIV is blinding if you can say with a straight face that there are no relevant US players on this list. Who's the US poster boy on the pga tour Justin Thomas? The guy who yelled Faggot on tv and lost a million dollar clothing deal with Polo? You can take the boy out of kentucky, but you cant take the kentucky out of the boy. Tiger, we know what he's done. his career is over, has to play video game golf now to make his mark. Golf is a real mess right now. sad part it doesnt have to be.

Amazed at those playing down LIV captures. The world No 2 who is Open and Players champ and also finished 2nd in Masters. The youngest player in the world's top 20. The best player in India. LIV now has 12 of the last 24 major champions. LiV has not even been going 3 months!!

• Like 1