IU-Nebraska Game Thread

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, milehiiu said:

Having watched Luke in high school. I knew he was good. But felt he was not ready for IU.      I was wrong.  Mixed emotions about this.

With 2 other QBs in front of him to game plan for, and him being a freshman who hasn't played outside of 1 play, I'm not really surprised he did good on his first drive.  Now that we've seen a little bit of him, we'll have some time to game plan to stop him.

What is wrong with these guys today.   The reason we lost the lead and didn't extend it is due to our stupid penalties, missed assignments, and TO.  Then D doesn't taker was the run and force their 3rd String QB to beat us with his arm.  Just sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo disappointing to this point.  Need to make some D adjustments at half.

My paternal great grandmother was from Lincoln Nebraska.  My grandma and grandpa met in San Francisco before my grandpa left to do his navy duty in the Korean war.  So I was raised up as an IUbasketball/Nebraska football fan. The fact that this game is this close is unbelievable.  

I believe IU will win.  Go Hoosiers!!!

1 minute ago, 5fouls said:

With 3 minutes left in the half, I had the delusional thought that we might be a good football team.  Thank God, a real Indiana football team showed up before I went totally out of my mind.

Well I actually thought we would go in and score at the end of the half and then would have the ball to start the second half and could help put the game away.

Archived