IU-Nebraska Game Thread

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the updates.

I have Directv and the only channel affected by the rain today is the B1G Network. I have missed much of the game due to signal loss. 

Spent 28 unsatisfying minutes with a “technician “ from India named Liza who repeatedly told me that she was sorry 😐 

I have been relegated to watching LSU v Auburn, Penn St v MSU or Texas v TCU and watching the scroll for score updates 

😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

Just now, Steubenhoosier said:

Thanks for the updates.

I have Directv and the only channel affected by the rain today is the B1G Network. I have missed much of the game due to signal loss. 

Spent 28 unsatisfying minutes with a “technician “ from India named Liza who repeatedly told me that she was sorry 😐 

I have been relegated to watching LSU v Auburn, Penn St v MSU or Texas v TCU and watching the scroll for score updates 

😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

Try the Fox Sports app if you can get it.

1 minute ago, zerawkid said:

What’s up with all the booing when our guys go down? 

Piss poor sportsmanship.

Because we have guys falling down after giving up big plays. It slows the game down and halts their momentum. It's becoming more of a trend in football. It can be traced back to the days when Peyton Manning was blowing up scoreboards every week with the Colts, and teams would feign injuries to stop the game and get fresh players in on defense.

1 minute ago, rogue3542 said:

Regardless of what happens in this game, we HAVE to clean up the stupid defensive penalties.  We're just beating ourselves.

Even our turnover was an error.  We forced their turnovers and have controlled much of the game.  Our errors have kept them in the game.

Archived