Nebraska is not too bad....

20 minutes ago, IUwins0708 said:

I just need to stay off the board until I realize it’s just a game which is usually about 30 minutes after the outcome.

Yes more enjoyable to me to just watch the game I still get frustrated but am way past the point of getting really mad. Also since Montross went to North Carolina I don’t worry about where a high school kid goes! There are kids I would like to see us get but I don’t worry about it. I used to loose sleep over a bad loss the season is much more enjoyable to me know compared to when I was a lot younger.

25 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Just heard, while watching the OSU/Minny game. Missed the player's name. But Nebraska just had their first triple double in their BB history.

Cam Mack I believe. I think he had 10 assits against IU but didn't get to see the game 11PTS. 10 REB. AND 12 ASSITS TODAY

Not only does this game make me scratch my head, but undefeated OSU goes down by 13 to a 4-5 Minny team on the road. It's gonna be a wild year on the conference. If you don't bring your A-game on the road, you may get blown out by a .500 team. If you don't bring your A-game at home, you may let a .500 team sneak in and beat you. It's mid-December and Michigan St. sits at the only undefeated team at at 1-0. Crazy. 

Just now, JerseyHoosier said:

Not only does this game make me scratch my head, but undefeated OSU goes down by 13 to a 4-5 Minny team on the road. It's gonna be a wild year on the conference. If you don't bring your A-game on the road, you may get blown out by a .500 team. If you don't bring your A-game at home, you may let a .500 team sneak in a beat you. It's mid-December and Michigan St. sits at the only undefeated team at at 1-0. Crazy. 

No doubt. I just hope our fans allow this team a little breathing room. We will have our ups and downs but as long as we keep our head above water we should be where we want to be come March.

11 hours ago, IUwins0708 said:

I just need to stay off the board until I realize it’s just a game which is usually about 30 minutes after the outcome.

To be fair: you and a whole buncha people should heed that advice.

And, that was the consensus, that Nebraska was a bad team. We should have beaten them by a bit more, but, they aren’t as bad as everyone thought, and their star seems to be trending up.

12 hours ago, Parakeet Jones said:

This will be the third thread I say this in, Hoiberg will be considered one of the top three coaches in the B1G within three years. 

11 hours ago, 5fouls said:

Just don't post it in the Keon Brooks thread.  :coffee:

Yep, statements like that have a tendency to ketchup with you after awhile.

Archived