Maryland game thread.

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My MOTHER can jump higher than Davis. She’s 74 and has had two knee replacements and back surgery. You’d be hard pressed to slide a piece of cardboard under his feet when he jumps.

that is ridiculous. There is no excuse to be like that. I can’t make any sense of that. Bad vertical I get. A not vertical I dont

1 minute ago, Seeking6 said:

If we feed the post 75% of the day we won't have to worry about not having any shooters. Defense is playing great. Feel like we should be up more.

Just dumping the ball into the post over and over isn’t sustainable over the course of a 40 minute game.  Have to get shooting and playmaking from the guards.

1 minute ago, BADGERVOL said:

My MOTHER can jump higher than Davis. She’s 74 and has had two knee replacements and back surgery. You’d be hard pressed to slide a piece of cardboard under his feet when he jumps.

that is ridiculous. There is no excuse to be like that. I can’t make any sense of that. Bad vertical I get. A not vertical I dont

He has been plagued with knee and ankle issues since he got here and is carrying close to 300 lbs on that big frame.  I totally get it.  His legs are probably as healthy as a 70 year old's.

1 minute ago, FW_Hoosier said:

Just dumping the ball into the post over and over isn’t sustainable over the course of a 40 minute game.  Have to get shooting and playmaking from the guards.

Your comment suggests I said doing that over and over during the course of season. I didn't. In this game....we should feed the post 75% of the time. Assuming the other 25% allows for shots from mid or deep. Make sense?

Archived