IU vs Northwestern Game Thread

This has to be the most upset I have been but I am about to snap because this is unacceptable.  Very few of these players seem to care about being on this team and winning basketball games.  This team needs to get players who hate to lose and will do what it takes to win. Maybe t is time for the fans to join together to get this crap stopped.

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

This has to be the most upset I have been but I am about to snap because this is unacceptable.  Very few of these players seem to care about being on this team and winning basketball games.  This team needs to get players who hate to lose and will do what it takes to win. Maybe t is time for the fans to join together to get this crap stopped.

Hand over your shoelaces...

3 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Welcome to the dark side.

40 minutes ago, Colonialcrester said:

How can Butler put a 6th ranked team on the floor and IU, with more money, more resources, more everything do so poorly.  I'm frustrated...and a bit sad.

Sad is exactly right.  I know I've been too negative about the direction the program has gone but I have such fond memories of it.  In hard times in life it's often been a welcome distraction.  Hope things turn around. 

Archived