B1G power rankings

In honor of this piece of schlitz list, here are my totally unbiased rankings.

15 - Purdue.  Cause they suck

14 - Vacant.  Cause everything is better than PU

13 - Maryland.  A freaking turtle?

12 - Minnesota.  Lil Ricky wets his pants.

11 - Michigan State.  Just lost to PU by 912 points

10 - Nebraska.  Can of corn

9 - Wisconsin. Does not even have baseball team

8- Illinois. Brad Underwood

7 - Iowa.  Field of Dreams

6 - Penn State.  Forgot to rank them lower and not going to redo my list.

5 - Ohio State.  IU should have hired Chris Holtman after Billy Donovan backed out.

4 - Indiana.  Our five banners may be dusty, but they matter more than one Helms trophy.

3 - Michigan.  Their coach wins the annual coach's one on one tournament.

2 - Northwestern.  Check out those SAT scores.

1  - Rutgers.  NYC media market baby.

1 hour ago, JugRox said:

Minny in front of Michigan, Penn State, OSU, and IU???

Purdue 7?

This kid needs to retake the quiz....

Take Neb to OT at home, barely beat NW at home, blown out at Maryland & Wisconsin?  I def need to retake this quiz cuz I failed!!  NO EXCUSES to lose to Rutgers as we are IU & if we do lose let’s stop the “We should be ranked crap”!  At end of the freakin day, ITS RUTGERS & WE ARE IU!!!  

5 hours ago, BornHoosier said:

Pissed off over OSU, Rutgers, PSU & Illinois ranked HIGHER???  SHOW ME & beat them head to head!!!  The time is now to SHOW the WORLD on WED!!!  Put up or SHUT UP

Ummmm.  We beat OSU.  On Saturday.  Do you even follow IU basketball?  Truly, be honest.

Here are the only rankings the matter, the NET rankings that the NCAA will use to select and seed the NCAAT. IU currently 40. 2-3 in Quad 1, 2-0 Quad 2, 4-0 Quad 3, 5-0 Quad 4.

https://www.ncaa.com/rankings/basketball-men/d1/ncaa-mens-basketball-net-rankings

Here are the individual team sheets in order of ranking. Includes breakdowns and wins and losses. Some really odd ones.

Arizona #18, 0-4 in Quad 1, 2-1 Quad 2. LVille #14, 1-3 Quad 1, OSU #16, 2-5 Quad 1, MI #29, 2-5 Quad 1. Purdue #34, 2-5 Quad 1, 2-1 Quad 2, 2-1 Quad 3. 4-0 Quad 4.

TX Tech # 36, 1-5 Quad 1, 1-0 Quad 2, 0-0 Quad 3, 8-0 Quad 4. It's a joke that they are ahead of IU.

https://extra.ncaa.org/solutions/rpi/Stats Library/NET Team Sheets - Jan. 12, 2020.pdf

Among other factors, BPI, KenPom and Sagarin are all inputs into the NET.

Archived