Penn State Game Thread

KDB

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I should have stayed away from the game thread because when I came here it was at half and it was tied.  Then I actually came here to see why Hunter wasn't playing since no one on the TV said anything.  Also new better than come here because the trolls come out who have not been here.

I'll say it again. 39-35 and we had 6 straight possessions of horse crap. Coach or players thought everything was ok. This can't keep happening. Makes Ohio state on the road a must win. Even at that point it's beyond maddening that someone would run a player out there. I realize RP, Hunter and Thomspon all get hurt with the hotel key but seriously....

5 minutes ago, Cbp4IU said:

Some of these guys need a talk. Something in the lines of my way or the highway. The just go through motions is getting old. I hope Archie tells some players after the year if you don’t want to work then see ya. So disappointed in the effort outside of Brunk from our upperclassmen this year. 

Already played that card.  Not sure what the answer is, but Archie needs to find it ASAP.

1 minute ago, Seeking6 said:

I'll say it again. 39-35 and we had 6 straight possessions of horse crap. Coach or players thought everything was ok. This can't keep happening. Makes Ohio state on the road a must win. Even at that point it's beyond maddening that someone would run a player out there. I realize RP, Hunter and Thomspon all get hurt with the hotel key but seriously....

The game turned when Archie had Green, Durham and Smith in the game at the same time for a long stretch.  Empty possessions....I can’t wait until those 3 are gone

Just now, Zuckerkorn said:

Already played that card.  Not sure what the answer is, but Archie needs to find it ASAP.

I’ll tell you what... At this point I want no recruits around anyone that’s any upper class men this year. Smith and Durham just aren’t good leaders. Personally, Smith is just taking minutes at this point. If Race wasn’t hurt I would rather play him.  

• KDB locked this topic

Archived