Penn State Game Thread

KDB

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Jackson Kellogs said:

He can’t motivate or coach this team. It’s on him. He’s the head of this snake. He runs the damn train! He is NOT the guy for this job! I’ve been saying it all year. I don’t care if we’ve only lost five games. He has no control over this team and they have no spirit or leadership on the floor. They crumble because they’re all weak minded, sheltered, and filled with multiple egos. 

Relax man, my lord. Archie will be at Indiana for many years, nobody really gives two $%>÷- what our opinions are, one way or the other

Some of these guys need a talk. Something in the lines of my way or the highway. The just go through motions is getting old. I hope Archie tells some players after the year if you don’t want to work then see ya. So disappointed in the effort outside of Brunk from our upperclassmen this year. 

1 minute ago, Parakeet Jones said:

I’m sure some will say in the post game thread we aren’t as bad as we played tonight, and that may be true. But we also aren’t as good as we played against MSU. The truth is somewhere in between and for the life of me I can’t figure out where. 

They are who we thought they were.  Just gotta hope they can go .500 down the stretch and sneak in the tourney... Not gonna happen unless they can protect home court.

Just now, Cbp4IU said:

Some of these guys need a talk. Something in the lines of my way or the highway. The just go through motions is getting old. I hope Archie tells some players after the year if you don’t want to work then see ya. So disappointed in the effort outside of Brunk from our upperclassmen this year. 

I thought he told them that after the NW game. That was the word anyway. 

4 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Pease go back to rivals where people like you post.  I am not a big fan of the Archie hire but you have no clue what you are talking about.  Actually I don't remember seeing you on this board until tonight.

Nah I’ll stay put. Guess you can’t take hearing some criticism about this embarrassing team. I want this damn team to win just as much as anyone on this board but I can’t stand watching terrible basketball and terrible coaching. If you don’t like what I have to say then simply ignore it. Pretty simple. 

Just now, Jackson Kellogs said:

Nah I’ll stay put. Guess you can’t take hearing some criticism about this embarrassing team. I want this damn team to win just as much as anyone on this board but I can’t stand watching terrible basketball and terrible coaching. If you don’t like what I have to say then simply ignore it. Pretty simple. 

If you are so embarrassed by this team then find a new team and leave this board for real IU fans like me who has been a fan over 40+ years.

Archived