Ohio State Game Thread

KDB

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Zuckerkorn said:

Yep.  Archie is in deep doo-doo.

Everyone is talking about give the guy another year but nothing is going to change. He’s going to have the same talent and same players and it’s going to be the same outcome. We had 7 cupcake wins this year.. we’re about to be 8-7 against actual teams. Our record is deceiving. 

just goes to show the attitude of these so called basketball players we have on this team. laughing when we are getting blown out by a terrible team that has been in turmoil. look at this schedule we have left. I am saying it now. we will not make the tournament again. I say we win three more games maybe. 

My prediction is that we will have 4-5 more “the world is over” and hopefully 4-5 “we have turned the corner” games. Even though there is no evidence that we will win a remaining road game I hope we can get one. If we win enough home game, to crawl into the tourney, it will at least be somewhat of a step forward. Just wish the effort/playing hard would translate on the road.

4 minutes ago, Jackson Kellogs said:

Everyone is talking about give the guy another year but nothing is going to change. He’s going to have the same talent and same players and it’s going to be the same outcome. We had 7 cupcake wins this year.. we’re about to be 8-7 against actual teams. Our record is deceiving. 

Oh, I'm confident he'll likely get at least two more years.  But unless something changes with the roster makeup or style of play, I'm afraid we will just continue on the same losing path.

Just now, Zuckerkorn said:

Oh, I'm confident he'll likely get at least two more years.  But unless something changes with the roster makeup or style of play, I'm afraid we will just continue on the same losing path.

No need to try with this one. Only shows up during losses then has some excuse about being here for a while and posting in the recruiting thread. One of those. 

9 minutes ago, Jackson Kellogs said:

agreed, but everyone deserves 4 years. 

Archived