Ohio State Game Thread

KDB

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Bob said:

What I am getting worried about isn’t Archies ability to coach he can do that. To me it’s his ability to recruit a full class of what we need. Can he recruit shooters. Which player has he recruit in his first two years is a shooter 

Yep.  One thing we know is he can't work magic with a sub-par roster.  Right now it seems like we need more than just a couple of roster additions.

Just now, IUskim said:

I mean unlike the board you’re normally on the mods actually watch what we say so I can’t really say what you actually deserve to get said to you. 

This is the only board I’m on and the only board I’ve ever been on. Starting to regret it though because of soft people like you who just disagree with any sort of criticism and your automatic response is calling people trolls and saying they’re not real fans. That’s your go to. You have no serious input other than telling people to leave the board. 

Just now, Jackson Kellogs said:

This is the only board I’m on and the only board I’ve ever been on. Starting to regret it though because of soft people like you who just disagree with any sort of criticism and your automatic response is calling people trolls and saying they’re not real fans. That’s your go to. You have no serious input other than telling people to leave the board. 

Stop with the name calling and attacks. This is the only time I'm telling you.

• KDB locked this topic

Archived