2023 NFL Discussion

rico

20 hours ago, btownqb said:

Gross

Screenshot_20220314-180754_Twitter.jpg

So stupid! NBA teams rarely worry about this. Heck, Brooklyn and Philly just swapped stars in their own division. 

I understand making the playoffs is different between the NBA and the NFL, but who cares if he's going in division?

You need to trade him, so go get the best possible package. If the Colts offer the best package with the most assets, you're going to take a lesser offer? Just stupid. 

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, BGleas said:

So stupid! NBA teams rarely worry about this. Heck, Brooklyn and Philly just swapped stars in their own division. 

I understand making the playoffs is different between the NBA and the NFL, but who cares if he's going in division?

You need to trade him, so go get the best possible package. If the Colts offer the best package with the most assets, you're going to take a lesser offer? Just stupid. 

Now If I'm Ballard and I really want Watson I go the extra step. I call the 49ers, Saints, Falcons, Panthers, and whoever else is now sniffing around and say ok. What do you want from us if Watson gets dealt. So stupid of the Texans. They are years away from getting in the playoffs in AFC and they let divisional stuff get in the way? Probably the reason the team is what it is. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Steubenhoosier said:

weet

See new Tweets

Conversation

q_G-AQqT_normal.jpg

TRADE: Colts Acquiring Raiders DE Yannick Ngakoue, Deal Includes CB Rock Ya-Sin https://bit.ly/3Jhj0EM

This wording is a little vague. Previously, it did say that there was more involved

I believe it was straight up. Got a buddy who is crazy up to date on this stuff. Obviously he could be wrong. 

I'm very pleased how the DL looks. 

3 minutes ago, Parakeet Jones said:

I’m starting to get there. Sounds like he wants to come to Indy and the Browns are willing to help him. He and Reich might be a good match. 

Why would people be opposed to it? I couldn't believe so many were against Wentz. I think people just like to b**** honestly. I've seen a lot of Colts fans that act like Carr is god's gift to football, and I work with a Raiders fan and he says he posts all over Raider forums and 40% of their fans want him gone lol hilarious. 

Of our options-- Baker checks the boxes of --- age, hopefully price, toughness, and ability to make something out of nothing. I'm not sure a lot of people check that many boxes. As always, this is all my opinion. (I hate having to post that for some, it should be a given while posting on a discussion board). 

2 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Why would people be opposed to it? I couldn't believe so many were against Wentz. I think people just like to b**** honestly. I've seen a lot of Colts fans that act like Carr is god's gift to football, and I work with a Raiders fan and he says he posts all over Raider forums and 40% of their fans want him gone lol hilarious. 

Of our options-- Baker checks the boxes of --- age, hopefully price, toughness, and ability to make something out of nothing. I'm not sure a lot of people check that many boxes. As always, this is all my opinion. (I hate having to post that for some, it should be a given while posting on a discussion board). 

I was texting about this with a buddy last night.  Neither of us were sold on getting rid of Wentz.  Honestly at when I first heard Mayfield's name I didn't have the most positive reaction, but the more I thought it through, he makes so much sense for the reasons you listed above.  

• Like 1