2023 NFL Discussion

rico

1 hour ago, Artesian_86 said:

Now the Browns have been eliminated from landing Watson. It sort of puts the Mayfield situation in a bit of a pickle…

Could for sure. Who knows what is true and what isn't... some are saying those two parties are moving on from each other... some are saying the opposite. 

Edited by btownqb

14 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Knee deep in beer yesterday but didn't see that Adams to Raiders move coming. Maybe it's always been about the $ for Rodgers...Adams ticked that he took it all and wanted out?

Raiders offered less then the Pack. Adams said he was always going to be Raider. 

15 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Raiders offered less then the Pack. Adams said he was always going to be Raider. 

That friendship with Carr must be deep. I know my vote doesn't count much but I'm in favor of making every single AFC divisional game on primetime next year. Good Lord that division!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Billingsley99 said:

Maybe the Colts can raise a banner for having the most cap space. Underwhelming at this point. 

I think as soon as Watson announces for Atlanta you'll see Ryan as a Colt, Baker will end up in Seattle....at least that's my prediction. 

Only reason I see Watson in Atlanta is a deep connection to city,etc....but if I were him I'd go New Orleans. Watson, Kamara, Michael Thomas and a good D? We should know by end of today I would think.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

I think as soon as Watson announces for Atlanta you'll see Ryan as a Colt, Baker will end up in Seattle....at least that's my prediction. 

Only reason I see Watson in Atlanta is a deep connection to city,etc....but if I were him I'd go New Orleans. Watson, Kamara, Michael Thomas and a good D? We should know by end of today I would think.

I hope the Colts don’t go for Ryan. 36 years old. Just signed a huge contract with the Falcons. Not mobile. He hasn’t exactly torn it up the last few years.

The fact of the matter is that the Colts had 4 glaring needs coming into the free agency period. They’ve addressed one of them. They missed out on the best receivers because of not knowing who would be throwing them the ball. There are several left tackles available, including the top rated free agent, all of who would be upgrades from last season, yet no action.

I hope the dominoes start falling, but right now I don’t like the direction that they are heading 

• Like 1

Just now, Billingsley99 said:

He feels he can't trust Wentz. There is 1 person I trust when it's Colts news and he says 100 percent blames Wentz on the fall the last 2 games and Said he is not a leader.

I thought we were talking about the vaccine? 

That's fine if he doesn't trust Wentz. I'm not getting back into all of that.... if that's even close to the good part of the reason we moved on from Wentz... no wonder we are losers since Luck left lol 

6 minutes ago, btownqb said:

I thought we were talking about the vaccine? 

That's fine if he doesn't trust Wentz. I'm not getting back into all of that.... if that's even close to the good part of the reason we moved on from Wentz... no wonder we are losers since Luck left lol 

That's why he does not trust him. A conversation was had by Wentz and Irsay about getting vaccine and if it cost the team he was done. Not getting the vaccine cost him his job

• Like 1