2023 NFL Discussion

rico

15 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

I've got a buddy who sent me what he thinks it is. I tried to go absolutely pessimistic and the worst I could do was 9-8....the best is a whole lot better. 

Biggest keys to schedule will be stealing one on the road in weeks 2 or 3. Beating Jacksonville in London, and again winning 2 on the road in weeks 13-15. Not at Detroit on Thanksgiving Day in week 13...but week 14 at Arizona (home game that time of year), week 15 at Minnesota. 

Strange thing is no division opponents until week 11 which might be a good thing. Let Caleb develop.

Don't think I recall 3 straight road games in week 13-15.

PS gang...week 14 has people on byes. Fantasy football implications if you want league to be done by 16. If you start it in week 15...reminder that week 17 has games on Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. 

Obviously, your initial thought and biggest keys here are based on no season ending injuries to the most important player(s).  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, 5fouls said:

THIS is how football was meant to be played.  A must for bus trips to road games back in the early 1980's, regardless of sport.

May be an image of football and text

Born in 1990.. 

My grandparents had one, I was playing one of these in 1996/1997 for sure. 

• Like 1

Does anyone have a go to person or site they trust besides the obvious ones for secondary market tickets for home Colts game vs Bears this fall? Have a dozen or so Bears fans making the trek down and I need to find a place that has treated anyone well. 

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, FritzIam4IU said:

Bears are going to be on Hard Knocks this preseason.

Looking forward to it. Since the Cubs are what they are we can just fast forward to August. Have 12 of the brethren coming down for Bears at Colts in week 3 I think is the game.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Looking forward to it. Since the Cubs are what they are we can just fast forward to August. Have 12 of the brethren coming down for Bears at Colts in week 3 I think is the game.

You going to the game? If so what did tix run you?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, FritzIam4IU said:

You going to the game? If so what did tix run you?

We got 12. 3 separate groups of 4 with the hopes we can either trade up or sell as the summer goes on. $280 (with fees taxes,etc...) for each in the 600 level for the most part. Couple of guys who have never been to LOS wanted to spend a bit more. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...