2023 NFL Discussion

rico

17 hours ago, Billingsley99 said:

I did some work at Wheeler Mission in college. My college class spent 1 week at one of their food pantries. Another week we actually stayed the night at the homeless shelter for 3 nights. Insanely eye opening experience.

Also.. convinced the guy that ran the place to take me and 3 of my buddies (they stayed at the shelter, as well) to the Pacers game on the last night. Good freaking times. 

Carson Wentz won't be Peyton Manning.. no one will. Grab him another WR and stay healthy and maybe he BLOWS up. People in Indy will see this stuff... now win. I'm pretty pumped. 

Edited by btownqb
  • Like 4

13 hours ago, btownqb said:

I did some work at Wheeler Mission in college. My college class spent 1 week at one of their food pantries. Another week we actually stayed the night at the homeless shelter for 3 nights. Insanely eye opening experience.

Also.. convinced the guy that ran the place to take me and 3 of my buddies (they stayed at the shelter, as well) to the Pacers game on the last night. Good freaking times. 

Carson Wentz won't be Peyton Manning.. no one will. Grab him another WR and stay healthy and maybe he BLOWS up. People in Indy will see this stuff... now win. I'm pretty pumped. 

My uncle does plenty of charity work with Wheeler and couple East Side Churches....Wentz does plenty of this stuff already that doesn't get reported...very strong community guy.

Like you I'm really hoping the Colts spend this offseason on WR and for once stay healthy. Look at this list. Don't remember a year where so many high end guys will be open for business. 

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/free-agents/all/wide-receiver/

• Like 1

On 11/12/2021 at 12:52 PM, Seeking6 said:

My uncle does plenty of charity work with Wheeler and couple East Side Churches....Wentz does plenty of this stuff already that doesn't get reported...very strong community guy.

Like you I'm really hoping the Colts spend this offseason on WR and for once stay healthy. Look at this list. Don't remember a year where so many high end guys will be open for business. 

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/free-agents/all/wide-receiver/

Colts should have around 40 million in cap space….but I’m sure there will be plenty of competition for the best on that list and they have a lot of needs in secondary. Broncos and Pittsburg are set to have a ton of space…be interesting how much will go to Aaron Rodgers.

Edited by dgambill
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, btownqb said:

Absolutely insane Chubb has to sit this week lol 

You should see my fantasy basketball team. All vaccinated and I’ve had 6 guys out two weeks with Covid in the first month. Vaccine is great for elderly and at risk but I can understand why these athletes don’t want to take it…it does nothing to prevent from getting Covid and these guys are super careful what they put in their bodies.

Edited by dgambill
  • Like 3