2023 NFL Discussion

rico

35 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

I'm sure there's some sort of stat or trivia question in here somewhere but has there ever been this many teams headed into a week that were either leading their division or tied and lose? Cardinals, Rams, Ravens, Steelers, Chargers, Raiders, Bucs...

I love the parody.  I really believe the Titans and Packers are the 2 best teams as of today. The Packer defense is legit and I will never bet against Rodgers

• Like 1

22 hours ago, rico said:

I will just say that the Pats could be the AFC rep.

I haven't torn my rotator cuff yet in patting myself on the back but about 100 pages back....I'm all over how good Mac Jones is. Wanted him for the Bears. BB has his type of QB for a long time. They don't have enough juice yet to beat Chiefs/Bills/Titans...shoot even Colts but you can see what they are building there. Bill isn't done yet.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Seeking6 said:

I haven't torn my rotator cuff yet in patting myself on the back but about 100 pages back....I'm all over how good Mac Jones is. Wanted him for the Bears. BB has his type of QB for a long time. They don't have enough juice yet to beat Chiefs/Bills/Titans...shoot even Colts but you can see what they are building there. Bill isn't done yet.

I think Fields is a much better QB than Jones but Jones is the perfect fit for the Pat's. They know how to help him be successful.  Jets, Bears, and to a certain extent Jags are not helping their rookie QBS

3 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

It was always silly to blame/label the success on either TB12 or Bill.. TB12 was 1/3, BB 1/3, GM 1/3... they were all fantastic for years. 

Very naive for people to say "oh look TB won SB in year 1 away from NE"... he didn't go to the Jags and take them to a SB. He went to a roster that was loaded except for a QB. 

Now he was very, very good all year. but.. that SB was won by that DL. 

Idk few things are black and white. Pats are well ran top to bottom.  

9 minutes ago, Hoosier51 said:

Antonio Brown is an idiot in every way possible. No matter what a persons feeling on getting the vaccination, either for it or against it, you don't lie about it and buy a fake card. 🤦‍♂️

Not sure if he did but sure is a reason to pick up Tyler Johnson in fantasy leagues just in case.

Edited by Seeking6
  • Like 1