2023 NFL Discussion

rico

17 hours ago, IU Scott said:

Jacksonville has a good defense and held the Bills to 6 points.  Saying that our offense just went away after the first quarter.

Myers for all the grief he get's (deservedly) has them playing very hard...they look like they've really started to round the corner a bit the last several weeks. Still have a ton of holes on the roster but they have some pieces to work with.

16 hours ago, rico said:

Det-Pitt  Tie

So I thought we were out in my survivor week after Baltimore crapped the bed on Thursday night. There were 5 of us left out of 30 some. Two of us lost with Baltimore and then two lost with TB and the last had a tie with Pitt....which isn't a win...not sure how we are going to score that to see who wins...crazy weekend.

17 hours ago, rico said:

Cleveland Rocks....errrr Sucks

Well don't look now but NE is looking more and more like a playoff team. Bill just getting everybody to do their job. That matchup in a few weeks is going to be very meaningful down the stretch. We can't keep losing tie breakers to all the wild card teams and think we are going to get in.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dgambill said:

So I thought we were out in my survivor week after Baltimore crapped the bed on Thursday night. There were 5 of us left out of 30 some. Two of us lost with Baltimore and then two lost with TB and the last had a tie with Pitt....which isn't a win...not sure how we are going to score that to see who wins...crazy weekend.

Ties muck everything up!  LOL

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dgambill said:

Well don't look now but NE is looking more and more like a playoff team. Bill just getting everybody to do their job. That matchup in a few weeks is going to be very meaningful down the stretch. We can't keep losing tie breakers to all the wild card teams and think we are going to get in.

I have been keeping my eye on the Pats.  Bill has them playing great.  Colts can't scoreboard watch, just take care of business.  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, rico said:

I have been keeping my eye on the Pats.  Bill has them playing great.  Colts can't scoreboard watch, just take care of business.  

Oh...next two weeks...honestly they need to get one of those. We can't just beat the bad teams...we have to start winning games against playoff caliber opponents. It isn't enough to have all our wins against the non-playoff caliber teams.