2023 NFL Discussion

rico

12 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

These players selfishness is coming back to haunt the Colts season.  Wentz had not been vaccinated and it only a matter of time until he gets it.

You realize Glow, Willis, Rock, all are vaxxed right? You understand the protocols and how ridiculous they are right? You realize these athletes have zero to worry about when it comes to the flu right? 

Literally.. vaxxed or not.. you are sitting if you test positive the DAY OF THE GAME. 

You'd call Nelson selfish to his face? 😂😂😂... nope. 

• Like 1

All I know is players do everything they can do within the rules to make sure they are "Available"....when the ball is kicked off. Colts have a few players that didn't do that. Stinks. Must win games and by my math they are out next weekend too. 

Doesn't matter what the rules or protocols are. Each player and teammate knew those since August. 

I know this is a different discussion, but honest to God, excessive testing is ruining sports. 

I've been fully vaccinated since April, taken care of myself as best I can, avoided large gatherings and masked around high-risk individuals. If I had a job that mandated weekly testing in spite of all of this, I'd quit. The bureaucracies created by Covid and the protocols they employ are just nuts. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

I know this is a different discussion, but honest to God, excessive testing is ruining sports. 

I've been fully vaccinated since April, taken care of myself as best I can, avoided large gatherings and masked around high-risk individuals. If I had a job that mandated weekly testing in spite of all of this, I'd quit. The bureaucracies created by Covid and the protocols they employ are just nuts. 

You're right. And the biggest thing for me... why is the NFL doing this? They LITERALLY gain nothing by these dudes sitting out. Just makes no sense. 

18 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

Just a quick point. I hate the testing....but the NFL Players Association agreed to this. The players own this...and unfortunately (I'll say it again and again) a few of the Colts players don't want to go by the rules their own union put in place. 

Cheer for the Colts but those players who put their own needs ahead of the team? Not good.