2023 NFL Discussion

rico

1 minute ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

Looking into the future (if we win out and clinch the no. 5 seed), we will play either the Bengals or Bills

Bills should win out, Atl and Jets are their next games

Bengals will have to face the Chiefs and Browns 

I want the Bengals.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

This should get a reaction on here.  :D

May be an image of 2 people and text that says 'র - Nathan Marzion @nathanmarzion Patrick Mahomes: 15 INTs in his last 645 pass attempts Josh Allen: 15 INTs in his last 714 pass attempts Tom Brady: 15 INTs in his last 780 pass attempts Russell Wilson: 15 INTs in his last 789 pass attempts Aaron Rodgers: 15 INTs in his last 2,156 pass attempts 5:05 PM 12/20/21 Twitter Web App'

If people don't think he is top 10 QB of all time it's just because they don't like him. He might be the best or second best behind Marino asnthe greatest pure thrower of the ball.

I can't remember the stat but look at his TD/INT ration to Favre.  It's laughable 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

If people don't think he is top 10 QB of all time it's just because they don't like him. He might be the best or second best behind Marino asnthe greatest pure thrower of the ball.

I can't remember the stat but look at his TD/INT ration to Favre.  It's laughable 

And the Colts beat twice at home. He's unreal though. 

• Like 1

The two teams nobody will want to see, including KC, are the Cincinnati Bengals and the Indianapolis Colts.  

Cincinnati's skill positions are ridiculous.  If they can get more physical in the next couple of drafts, they will be elite for awhile.  

Indy has a balanced roster and Ballard has done a great job (after the Purdue grad ran them into the the round).   If you look at Taylor at running back, Nelson at guard, Leonard at LB and Buckner at DT, those are four of the best players in the league, and they are spaced out across the roster.  You’d like to be more explosive because it can be tough to keep up with KC having to put up long drives when they can hit you fast.  

• Like 2

Mac Jones.  A figment of the northeast media.  Zero playmaking ability.  Reminds me a lot of Mike Tomczak.  Can win a lot of games with a strong O line, a power running attack and a defense.  So, that’s a positive quarterback.   But that’s what he is.  Imagine him with leaky offensive tackles and no running attack.  He’d literally be terrible.    

32 minutes ago, BobSaccamanno said:

Imagine him with leaky offensive tackles and no running attack.  He’d literally be terrible.    

That was the Bengals last year.  Didn't make Burrow a bad QB.  Jones will be fine.  Is he a Hall of Famer?  No.  But, would not be surprised at all if he won a Super Bowl or two in his career.  

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

That was the Bengals last year.  Didn't make Burrow a bad QB.  Jones will be fine.  Is he a Hall of Famer?  No.  But, would not be surprised at all if he won a Super Bowl or two in his career.  

I’m not big on predicting outcomes but I don’t see him anywhere near Burrows’ class or a super bowl winner in today’s game.  I suppose he could if they were dominant everywhere else.  He could drive that car with dominance around him.  I just find that unlikely. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, BobSaccamanno said:

Mac Jones.  A figment of the northeast media.  Zero playmaking ability.  Reminds me a lot of Mike Tomczak.  Can win a lot of games with a strong O line, a power running attack and a defense.  So, that’s a positive quarterback.   But that’s what he is.  Imagine him with leaky offensive tackles and no running attack.  He’d literally be terrible.    

I'm sure Brady would have looked the same as a rookie too. Don't get me wrong...I don't think he has the arm strength that will be necessary in that division in cold weather/wind etc...and I want SOME athleticism in my qb at least...but I think he can be "good" enough for a Bill Belichick team.