2023 NFL Discussion

rico

2 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

IIRC you guys were out there? Fun game to watch and stadium seemed exceptionally loud last night...at least on TV. Great win for a battered group of guys. Don't remember Olines having this many guys out.

Ballard is the MVP. Our backup 3 OL can PLAY. Odum as 4th safety, unbelievable. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, btownqb said:

You should take back any bad word you said about Wentz. He's a stud. 

He stepped up big last night late under really tough conditions. He also played very poorly against New England. He made some clutch throws last night, but several times during the game, the announcers were on him for inaccurate throws. He was key to the win last night. Before the game they said at some point he needed to demonstrate that he could step up and win a game for the Colts. He did that last night. That’s great for him and the team. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, 13th&Jackson said:

He stepped up big last night late under really tough conditions. He also played very poorly against New England. He made some clutch throws last night, but several times during the game, the announcers were on him for inaccurate throws. He was key to the win last night. Before the game they said at some point he needed to demonstrate that he could step up and win a game for the Colts. He did that last night. That’s great for him and the team. 

I just dont understand why a dude that's thrown 140 TDs and like 58INTs is still being consistently questioned. 

Yes, he struggled against the Pats, yes... we can also go find games vs the Pats the Manning was AWFUL. 

He missed two throws last night and I think they were on the same drive. 2nd and 10 to Pittman in the 3rd q and 4th and 4 to Pittman in the 3rd. 

I dont think he's Mahomes, he's not. That's what Philly was asking him to be, though. We need him to be.. exactly what he is right now: 26TDs 5INTs and have some esacpability to him. We've utilized his legs at different times, as well, in key situations. 

Idk. Just how I see it. I think he's perfect for our team. 

Edited by btownqb
  • Like 3