2023 NFL Discussion

rico

1 minute ago, 5fouls said:

Unvaccinated. - He's very likely not going to play this weekend.  

Well, it sounds like the NFLPA is planning to change their protocols for sitting out. Also the Colts has released anything stating that Wentz is positive or negative, just that he is on the list. Let’s wait and see and this goes, I’m sure the Raiders are jumping up and down in joy

Just now, Hoosierfan1901 said:

Well, it sounds like the NFLPA is planning to change their protocols for sitting out. Also the Colts has released anything stating that Wentz is positive or negative, just that he is on the list. Let’s wait and see and this goes, I’m sure the Raiders are jumping up and down in joy

Don't think the Colts are allowed to release that. 🤷‍♂️

1 minute ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

Given that the Colts play Jacksonville in the last week of the season, it probably will not hurt their playoff chances that much.  The Raiders, however, will benefit greatly if they can come into Indy and steal a win.   

4 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Given that the Colts play Jacksonville in the last week of the season, it probably will not hurt their playoff chances that much.  The Raiders, however, will benefit greatly if they can come into Indy and steal a win.   

Raiders have quite a few defensive players on the list, so if Wentz does miss just run Taylor until he can't walk lol. Pull a hoodie and have Sam throw the ball like 5 times.

Edited by Hoosier51

I'll say the same thing on Wentz as I did with Nelson and DL....I don't agree with the protocols but now the Colts have another player who isn't going to be available. Not good. Silver lining is we can hand the ball off to JT 30x and call it a day. Otherwise? Sam better be practicing in Westfield this week....close contact and all. 

Just now, Seeking6 said:

I'll say the same thing on Wentz as I did with Nelson and DL....I don't agree with the protocols but now the Colts have another player who isn't going to be available. Not good. Silver lining is we can hand the ball off to JT 30x and call it a day. Otherwise? Sam better be practicing in Westfield this week....close contact and all. 

DL and Nelson were sitting, vaxxed or not. They literally could not have played. Zero chance with when they tested positive. 

Kelce tested positive on Monday and couldn't clear protocols by Sun and he's vaxxed. 

1 minute ago, btownqb said:

DL and Nelson were sitting, vaxxed or not. They literally could not have played. Zero chance with when they tested positive. 

Kelce tested positive on Monday and couldn't clear protocols by Sun and he's vaxxed. 

Non vax players get tested 7x the amount of vaccinated players. Back on the subject though of the Colts. Another leader is out and not available. Not good. 

5 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

It just depends on if the NFL changes their rules to the same as the CDC did, they could potentially have all players back. I would be shocked if the NFL didn't change theirs. Vac or unvax seems to not matter.

Edited by Hoosier51
  • Like 3

Just now, Hoosier51 said:

It just depends on if the NFL changes their rules to the same as the CDC did, they could potentially have all players back. I would be shocked if the NFL didn't change theirs.

Hope so! Just to be clear...I think the protocols the NFL, NBA, NCAA,etc...are using are dumb...but since a person knows what the rules are I would be doing everything in my power to reduce or minimize the risk of me not being able to play for the sake of the team. 

Just now, Seeking6 said:

Hope so! Just to be clear...I think the protocols the NFL, NBA, NCAA,etc...are using are dumb...but since a person knows what the rules are I would be doing everything in my power to reduce or minimize the risk of me not being able to play for the sake of the team. 

I'm not getting into the vac or unvax thing,.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Well our chances Sunday is not great and will be like watching a pre season game.  If we lose the last two it is not guaranteed we will make the playoffs.  Everybody knows my stance on this so I won't go into this again.

We should have a lot of our players on Sunday. 

Wentz will be close. 

• Like 1