2023 NFL Discussion

rico

I think Jamarr Chase has HoFer written all over him. I think he's that good. I believe Joe B is awesome, absolutely a tough football player/big time QB. And a winner. 

I think Chase is tops on the talent list on that team, though, and truthfully I don't think it's that close. 

Good problem to have for the Bengals 😂

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, btownqb said:

I think Jamarr Chase has HoFer written all over him. I think he's that good. I believe Joe B is awesome, absolutely a tough football player/big time QB. And a winner. 

I think Chase is tops on the talent list on that team, though, and truthfully I don't think it's that close. 

Good problem to have for the Bengals 😂

Chase could be a HOFer, but Burrow will be the face of the franchise for their entire career.  I think we see Burrow in the HOF as well as long as the organization will build an O-Line to protect him.  

5 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Chase could be a HOFer, but Burrow will be the face of the franchise for their entire career.  I think we see Burrow in the HOF as well as long as the organization will build an O-Line to protect him.  

I know that. Mostly the reason I bring it up. I've mentioned I don't enjoy the QB eccentricness (if that's a word?) that the NFL has become. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, btownqb said:

So far.. this game has not surprised me. 

Henry absolutely scares he crap out of me.  If he wasn't back, I would feel very, very good.  But, with him back, I'm expecting a white knuckler.

Bengals have the edge with FG kickers.  Something to keep in mind.