Around the B1G/NCAA

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

Oh it’s happened. Dakich responded by calling out his alma mater for rushing the floor after beating Butler. He’s a troll at this point. 

Well he's an idiot there too.  There was no "rushing of the floor" at the end of that game.  The team celebrated an amazing game-winning shot.  That's hardly rushing the floor, Dan the Dumb**s.

2 hours ago, FKIM01 said:

Someone needs to call out Dakich for flogging Aford for the IU job. What a moron.

That's not the worst of it.

Louisville fans flip off Dan Dakich during Kentucky game

And to make it worse.  Dak starts out the game by saying the Louisville/Kentucky rivalry is his favorite rivalry game of all time ! While, the fans were giving him the number one gesture.

Has he not heard of UNC vs Duke ?

Or one he played in ... IU vs PU ? 

What a dork.

2 hours ago, rico said:

I can't argue with anything he says there and in fact, a few posts above, I stated that UCLA just needs to bite the bullet.

I'll be forever grateful to Steve for his part as a player in hanging banner number five, but as a coach, I don't see him ever hanging one. So glad IU dodged that bullet.

9 hours ago, FKIM01 said:

What is the deadline for a midseason transfer? Wilkes doesn't look like he's enjoying UCLA anymore.

No clue on transfer rules. He definitely has some moments of great play and moments of he doesn't look interested. I'll repeat what I've said often. After what he pulled in final stages of his recruitment...he can enjoy this long and horrible season. Right now to me it looks like he's playing his way into the late first round. 

9 hours ago, rico said:

Think Paul McCartney here...and Wings

"We're so sorry, Uncle Alford....We're so sorry if we caused you any pain...We're so sorry, Uncle Alford...But there's no one in the stands...and we're going to lose again."....feel free to join the chorus.

Shoot your jump shot higher...higher...From the three point line...Shoot your jump shot higher...higher...From the three point line

Crazy Bill Walton notified Steve...He had to get a win or he would have to leave...Steve took another look but he didn't see Kareem Abdul Jabbar...Steve didn't get the win so they showed him to the door...

Shoot your jump shot higher...higher...From the three point line...Shoot your jump shot higher...higher...From the three point line

Well with Arizona State falling yesterday that leaves the Pac 12 in a very "odd" situation.  The Sun Devils are the only team in that conference that has a quality win(Kansas) but yet they got 2 very bad losses.  Especially to Princeton.  I am starting to think that the Pac 12 might be a one bid league.

9 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

But they are a very well coached bad team 😀

I see Lavall a little differently.  Butler has talent, but I see the level of coaching acumen as a step or two below what they used to have with Stevens & Holtman.  They were bound to take a step or two backwards from that level eventually.

48 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

I see Lavall a little differently.  Butler has talent, but I see the level of coaching acumen as a step or two below what they used to have with Stevens & Holtman.  They were bound to take a step or two backwards from that level eventually.

100 percent sarcasm just reminding someone of their post about how well coached Butler is

Archived