Around the B1G/NCAA

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

I am still concerned that it took a last second shot for us to beat Butler.

Playing/shooting at home v playing/shooting at a neutral site, unfamiliar surrounding is a big difference.

Playing v a rival from your own state amps the intensity. Playing after the holiday break may have something to do with Butler’s performance as well.

Point being, we won the game and not really concerned over the closeness of the final score 

56 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

I am still concerned that it took a last second shot for us to beat Butler.

Instead of trying to explain it my self. As to why it was a close game.   I'll let Coach attempt to explain it.

Branch McCracken: No need for a pep talk when playing Against Indiana! 

What was true then, is still true today.

1 hour ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

WOWZA Florida up over Butler at the half, 43-18!!!!!

This is a rematch...Butler beat the Gators 4 weeks ago in the Battle of Atlantis by score of 61-54.  Another day...a different result.  That's why you play the games.  Right now I'm sure UK would love another crack at Duke.  😝

20 minutes ago, jv1972iu said:

This is a rematch...Butler beat the Gators 4 weeks ago in the Battle of Atlantis by score of 61-54.  Another day...a different result.  That's why you play the games.  Right now I'm sure UK would love another crack at Duke.  😝

Naw....all the cayuts want is another crack at their sisters.😆😆

Gotta admit. I never expected Wisconsin to lose to W. Kentuck.

However, I will admit.  I rarely visit Wisconsin fan boards. But when I do.... it is so much fun, after a Wisconsin loss.

"We lost, to a hacking team today. And the refs did nothing to stop it ! "

Get used to it Wisky fans... Things are only going to get worse after this season. 

12 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Gotta admit. I never expected Wisconsin to lose to W. Kentuck.

However, I will admit.  I rarely visit Wisconsin fan boards. But when I do.... it is so much fun, after a Wisconsin loss.

"We lost, to a hacking team today. And the refs did nothing to stop it ! "

Get used to it Wisky fans... Things are only going to get worse after this season. 

Poetic justice that their fans think Western Kentucky got away with fouling. Wisconsin invented defense by assault.

Archived