Around the B1G/NCAA

4 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

Only one against Michigan and Wisconsin would seem pretty favorable to me, but I'm sure somewhere, the B1G schedules are ranked.  A link from one of our stat nerds should answer that question.

But they were both on the road. I wish we would’ve played both of them at home. 

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Zlinedavid said:

They beat us twice, once pretty decisively. I ain't saying anything.

Now, if we get another crack at them and win, I won't be shutting up about it for a loooong time.

Yeah...IU could not throw the ball in the ocean either of those games.

Better days are coming...hang in there Zline...

3 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

Tulane Green Wave, wearing blue uniforms, ahead of the Greg Marshall Shockers by 3 with about 4 minutes left.

That would be the 4-25 Green Wave. Although, they do have a guy whose first name is Stifle. 

Archie Bunker has to be up in heaven pulling for Tulane

I don't care what that guys last name is. His official nickname is now "Meathead".

11 hours ago, Steubenhoosier said:

Edwards with another stellar shooting night for the Toiletmakers. 6-18 from the field.

I dare Stlboiler to come on here and justify him earning any national awards 

I'll say the same thing I said after his 31 shots last week. This is who he is. I was watching a bit yesterday of their game and I did notice in the 2nd half when he looked to dish a little bit the whole team played better. I know Painter has to showcase the kid but if if I was a Boiler fan I'd be asking/saying....why do we allow these long stretches of 3-12 shooting to happen every game? Entering the lose and season is over time of the year. One bad outing in tourney and season is finished.

20 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

I'll say the same thing I said after his 31 shots last week. This is who he is. I was watching a bit yesterday of their game and I did notice in the 2nd half when he looked to dish a little bit the whole team played better. I know Painter has to showcase the kid but if if I was a Boiler fan I'd be asking/saying....why do we allow these long stretches of 3-12 shooting to happen every game? Entering the lose and season is over time of the year. One bad outing in tourney and season is finished.

Agree with you here. When he looked to pass, he had some really nice assists. Just wish he could do that more often. 

1 minute ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Agree with you here. When he looked to pass, he had some really nice assists. Just wish he could do that more often. 

Obviously I don't watch many Purdue games. Maybe 4-5 this year but if CE wants to not only get drafted but actually remain on a NBA team he better learn how to facilitate. 

Archived