The Indiana University vs Wisconsin Pre-Grame Thread

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's get this one and eliminate any doubt.  I'm hoping for a Florida St or Iowa type performance for the team.  I'm hoping that in spite of all his frustrating moments, Devonte has one more FSU/Iowa type performance personally to close out his AH career.  Little Keet and I will be there ready to roll.  I hope the team is too.  

I think this is the perfect game to finish the regular season and to get a bit of a measuring stick on where this team is and how they have grown. I'm also curious to see how the crowd is, because it seemed like a subpar effort in that aspect last night.

12 minutes ago, Parakeet Jones said:

Let's get this one and eliminate any doubt.  I'm hoping for a Florida St or Iowa type performance for the team.  I'm hoping that in spite of all his frustrating moments, Devonte has one more FSU/Iowa type performance personally to close out his AH career.  Little Keet and I will be there ready to roll.  I hope the team is too.  

I would love for our seniors to go out guns blazing and make a wonderful memory for them and for us fans!

Wisky coming in with 7 straight wins, but 5 have been at home. Did get a road win at MI. With a win, they are guaranteed a share of B1G title, so a lot of motivation for them. Veteran team. Very balanced scoring and they don't turn it over. Almost 77% from FT line.

Hoosiers need to play one of their better games of the year.

9 minutes ago, IowaHoosierFan said:

How in the ever loving Hell does Wisc end up in first place.  This crap drives me crazy.  They lose their Hall of Fame coach and and don't lose a beat.

I hate Hate HATE Wisconsin.  I would vote to sell the whole damn state if they put it up for sale.

I enjoy watching Wisconsin play. They have always play hard and I am a firm believer that in the long run the team that plays harder finds a way to win more than they should just based on talent. They have SHOOTERS. it would probably make a lot of people mad but I wish we played more like Wisconsin. So fundamentally sound year to year.  With all that said I hope we pound the daylights out of them and put together 40 minutes of inspired basketball

UW has been winning but there last two home games they have not played as well.  they were down 2 with 55 seconds left against Minnesota but hit a 3 to win the game.  Last night at home against NW they did just enough to beat a bad NW team and shot less than 40%.  I think we will win this one and hopefully remember that we can beat UW since we beat them in AH last year.

55 minutes ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

Question is, since it is Senior Night, does CAM start all of the seniors????😬

During his presser after the MN game, he got a little animated when asked about changing his starting line up, due to better play by some bench players. He firmly said NO.

1 hour ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

Question is, since it is Senior Night, does CAM start all of the seniors????😬

I once asked the same question of Coach Crean, on his radio show with Fisch, when they took calls from fans from out of state. Knowing that some coaches actually do start Seniors on Senior night.   Coach Crean's response was rather curt.  " I don't start Seniors, because they are Seniors". "I start players who can win me a game. "

1. I hate these early weekend starts.  I am pretty much guaranteed to be out of the house then.  It seems like we have had alot of these.  

2.  Someone made a very astute observation, that Race has the potential to be a big key.  Reuvers gave us a tough time last time, and Race may be able to match up with him better.

3.  If you look at the parts that Wisconsin has, it's underwhelming to say the least.  But, give them credit, as a program, they do a great job of playing hard nosed, smart ball.  We will need to play hard, with toughness and be smart to win.

4.  This is a big game.  You'd really like to be 10-10.  9-11 will not make anybody happy.  Even 10-10 is not great, but it gives us YoY momentum and something tangible to point to in terms of progress.

2 minutes ago, BobSaccamanno said:

1. I hate these early weekend starts.  I am pretty much guaranteed to be out of the house then.  It seems like we have had alot of these.  

2.  Someone made a very astute observation, that Race has the potential to be a big key.  Reuvers gave us a tough time last time, and Race may be able to match up with him better.

3.  If you look at the parts that Wisconsin has, it's underwhelming to say the least.  But, give them credit, as a program, they do a great job of playing hard nosed, smart ball.  We will need to play hard, with toughness and be smart to win.

4.  This is a big game.  You'd really like to be 10-10.  9-11 will not make anybody happy.  Even 10-10 is not great, but it gives us YoY momentum and something tangible to point to in terms of progress.

The thing about UW is that they will only lose one player from this years team so they will be even better next year.

3 minutes ago, BobSaccamanno said:

I hate the early starts.  I wonder if the guys out west like Mile are allowed to drink beer during the game or would the Mrs give them the "look" given that it's only 9 or 10 am.

Archived