Comic relief

9 hours ago, NotIThatLives said:

I had a piece back in the day, all chrome.   

13 minutes ago, rico said:

Wow.  You must have had the money to buy the premium stuff.

Not a big partaker, but almost all of my friends were heads...

I saw them smoke hash out of a rig like this...

eyJidWNrZXQiOiJmaWxlcy5tZXJyeWphbmUuY29tIiwia2V5IjoidXBsb2Fkcy9nZW5lcmljLzE1ODIyMzA4OTQxNTdfc29kYWNh-J3aWR0aCI6NDAwLCJmaXQiOiJjb3ZlciIsImZvcm1hdCI6ImpwZyJ9fX0.jpeg.2df7eca80502c93cd726553e08df1aa1.jpeg

We had an old guy at the first place I worked that would roll his own cigarettes... They always looked bad... One day in the break room one of my head friends asked if he could roll one... The old guy smiled and said sure... my friend rolled him an almost perfect Lucky Strike... He must have looked at it for 5 minutes while we laughed... 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, IUFLA said:

Not a big partaker, but almost all of my friends were heads...

I saw them smoke hash out of a rig like this...

eyJidWNrZXQiOiJmaWxlcy5tZXJyeWphbmUuY29tIiwia2V5IjoidXBsb2Fkcy9nZW5lcmljLzE1ODIyMzA4OTQxNTdfc29kYWNh-J3aWR0aCI6NDAwLCJmaXQiOiJjb3ZlciIsImZvcm1hdCI6ImpwZyJ9fX0.jpeg.2df7eca80502c93cd726553e08df1aa1.jpeg

We had an old guy at the first place I worked that would roll his own cigarettes... They always looked bad... One day in the break room one of my head friends asked if he could roll one... The old guy smiled and said sure... my friend rolled him an almost perfect Lucky Strike... He must have looked at it for 5 minutes while we laughed... 

Those cans were all over our garage. But Busch light. I used to go help plant "carrots" in the woods with my step-dad. Turns out I was helping him plant all his weed starts. 

He used to keep gallon bags in the deep freeze. I was told it was oregano. One night, before I figured it all out, I was cooking spaghetti with my mom. She needed oregano but couldn't find any. So I went and got some for her.  Happiest night of my childhood for the whole family. 😂 

• Haha 6

I’m not proud of it but I had to drop one in a public restroom one specific time.

The stench was unbelievable and I mean something that no one should ever have to smell. As in it could be compared to a rotting deer corpse on the side of the road with a nice dash of sulfur.

I could hear the door open and in walked a few guys chatting about something followed by an instant silence.

Knowing how bad this smelled I knew instantly that it had hit them like a wall when they walked in.

Meanwhile the guy in the next stall had been forced to smell my overpowering putrid shit. All I could hear the guy say was “You need prayer because the devil just came out of your ass”

The bathroom had become uninhabitable as I could hear small comments outside the stall like “WTF” and “Holy shit that’s bad”

• Haha 2