Comic relief

14 minutes ago, NotIThatLives said:

What instalation is around there?

Scott AFB is west of that about 20 miles...If I didn't know any better, I'd think they were spying on my oldest daughter (lives in Highland, Illinos, and works at Scott AFB)...

25 minutes ago, NotIThatLives said:

What instalation is around there?

Well, technically..... The thread is COMIC RELIEF...

I'm pretty sure it's a plane doing training flights, or maybe a work out after maintenance. But to me it's funnier than heck, tying it to a balloon. 126 kt ground speed I would think is a little quick for a balloon.

• Haha 1

On 5/23/2023 at 9:38 PM, 5fouls said:

Probably want to avoid eating at this place.

May be an image of text

I know this is the comedy thread, But if you want to learn manufacturing process excellence... process and quality control.... Fast food is a gold mine, if you understand what it being taught. 

There is no better environment than fast turn, understaffed and the customer feedback is 10 seconds away to give quality control IN PERSON (not on a message board 6 months later). Go live fast food.

I can't imagine a better learning experience for young leaders. Learn by fire, be hardened by fire. Never be annealed, you will be soft! 

21 hours ago, Joe_Hoopsier said:

I know this is the comedy thread, But if you want to learn manufacturing process excellence... process and quality control.... Fast food is a gold mine, if you understand what it being taught. 

There is no better environment than fast turn, understaffed and the customer feedback is 10 seconds away to give quality control IN PERSON (not on a message board 6 months later). Go live fast food.

I can't imagine a better learning experience for young leaders. Learn by fire, be hardened by fire. Never be annealed, you will be soft! 

You can’t truly be a manufacturing genius unless you have been hipped 

if you know that one you probably worked in aerospace 

Edited by Drroogh