Comic relief

2 hours ago, IUFLA said:

I used to live in the town where those nutjobs built the ark replica. Kind of a neat idea, but I refused to even drive past it because the group that built and runs it actively promotes as fact the idea that dinosaurs and humans co-existed. 

I actually had quotes for a billboard across the road from it that would have said “The Flintstones is not a documentary.” 🙄

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, Zlinedavid said:

I used to live in the town where those nutjobs built the ark replica. Kind of a neat idea, but I refused to even drive past it because the group that built and runs it actively promotes as fact the idea that dinosaurs and humans co-existed. 

I actually had quotes for a billboard across the road from it that would have said “The Flintstones is not a documentary.” 🙄

Obviously, you have no recollection of Alley Oop.  😂😂

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, Drroogh said:

image.thumb.png.9432d9def5708639e5c7dee1c30b84a0.png

It's a shame this even has to be posted.

Take all the warning labels away, and let nature run its course. In 2 generations the country would be a lot smarter.

Edited by DWB
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, DWB said:

It's a shame this even has to be posted.

Take all the warning labels away, and let nature run its course. In 2 generations the country would be a lot smarter.

I just want to see what people start doing if they removed the "Do not take internally" warning off the tubes of Preparation H.  :coffee:

1 hour ago, Zlinedavid said:

I just want to see what people start doing if they removed the "Do not take internally" warning off the tubes of Preparation H.  :coffee:

There is a fish & tackle mfr that had to recall all of its fishing hooks nationwide a couple of years ago, because some idiot kid swallowed a hook. Had to repackage and put a "do not swallow" warning on the pkg. Obsurd.