National Scene 2020(Not B1G)

rico

37 minutes ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

Ummm... didn't the Irish beat Clemson earlier in the year? they also beat the Tar Heels when they were rated as well.

Yes. Down the best player in college football. Only reason Tar Heels victory is gaining steam now is because of what they did to Miami. It suits peoples biases or positions.

Notre Dame isn't a top 5 team. Shoot I'd love a chance to get at them in a bowl. 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Yes. Down the best player in college football. Only reason Tar Heels victory is gaining steam now is because of what they did to Miami. It suits peoples biases or positions.

Notre Dame isn't a top 5 team. Shoot I'd love a chance to get at them in a bowl. 

I'd like to see an Irish vs. Hoosier bowl game as well

11 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

I would absolutely love to play ND in a bowl this year.  It would cap off a stellar IU football season.

8 minutes ago, rico said:

I would absolutely love to play ND in a bowl this year.  It would cap off a stellar IU football season.

That's the thing. No matter what the CFP does today nothing can take away from the greatest IU Football season in my lifetime. If we go the Citrus route fine by me. I'm not going to be let down because powers bigger than I are manipulating a system. 

4 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

That's the thing. No matter what the CFP does today nothing can take away from the greatest IU Football season in my lifetime. If we go the Citrus route fine by me. I'm not going to be let down because powers bigger than I are manipulating a system. 

Amen Bro!!!!!

14 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Kind of where I’m at now after thinking it over. Whoever it is, we come out, beat their a$$, half the teams in from of us lose we finish top 8 in AP poll. Great season!

Archived