Big Ten 2020-2021

1 minute ago, IUFLA said:

The humanitarian in me will not allow me to watch the Whinin Illini pummel The Golden Little Rickies any further...

Minnesota should have grabbed Dutcher when they had a chance...

Minnesota looks bad but with who their coach is it is no surprise.Ā  If they had a really good coach who could have kept a lot of the top players in state they would be good.

7 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Minnesota looks bad but with who their coach is it is no surprise.Ā  If they had a really good coach who could have kept a lot of the top players in state they would be good.

That's true. These kids aren'tĀ  fooled by Little Ricky's last name...they can see he's a terrible coach...

And Marcus Carr is the most overrated player in the B10...

1 hour ago, IUFLA said:

The humanitarian in me will not allow me to watch the Whinin Illini pummel The Golden Little Rickies any further...

Minnesota should have grabbed Dutcher when they had a chance...

Yeah...terrible hire.Ā  This is one I can honestly say that I called right out of the gate.Ā  Ricky's record prior to Minnesota was very pedestrian against lesser competition.Ā  You could see that Minnesota hired for name only and with ricky missing on big name after big name from Minnesota, it's just a matter of time untilĀ the trustees have seen enough.Ā  I would have already voted to dump him long ago.

8 hours ago, Bob said:

Purdue is tough, the Big Ten is going to be very tough!Ā 

It's still the best conference, but minnesota has dropped down with NW and Nebraska in the awful category, and Maryland has dropped south of the bubble, so that's a lot easier than last year. I think Ohio St is a lot worse than last year, too.