Wisconsin Postgame Thread

KDB

3 minutes ago, BobSaccamanno said:

That’s sweet.  I went to a conference in Naples and it’s nice down there.  I think it was at the Ritz.  My girlfriend-now-wife and I remember the GPS pronouncing Tamiami boulevard and still have an inside joke when it comes up lol.  

Beautiful hotel! My wife and I got married at the La Playa going on 8 years ago. I work on Tamiami Trail...or 9th St depending on how long you’ve been down here. Naples is expensive though...lots of old money here...along with conservative talk radio people lol.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Zlinedavid said:

That's been my line of thinking as well. If they match up OSU and Wisconsin, that only strengthens their resume. 

And an IU/NW title game on its own is enough of a story, but the fact that we'd be playing Ramsey....

I would guess they would rather have OSU going in as big ten champs

11 minutes ago, BobSaccamanno said:

That’s sweet.  I went to a conference in Naples and it’s nice down there.  I think it was at the Ritz.  My girlfriend-now-wife and I remember the GPS pronouncing Tamiami boulevard and still have an inside joke when it comes up lol.  

12 minutes ago, iuthruandthru said:

Nice my in laws are in Estero.  My daughter almost went to FGCU with them being right there.

14 minutes ago, dgambill said:

I work in Naples. Just up 75 in Estero.

Some of you guys are just a bit close to my hood. Spend a few weeks each December-February at Lely Resort where we have a place. Small world. 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, iuthruandthru said:

Nice my in laws are in Estero.  My daughter almost went to FGCU with them being right there.

Yeah my in laws live in Bonita Springs so that is why we moved down here when we had our daughter. Luckily we came down and I got a job before Covid or we may still be stuck in Kentucky.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, BobSaccamanno said:

Two things on my sports bucket list. 

Rose Bowl with IU

Take the family to the Maui classic one day.  But in Maui!  

Mine is just take my family to the NCAA championship game (with IU playing!) I was in college for the last one so no money lol. Happily go where ever it is to see us.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Yeah my in laws live in Bonita Springs so that is why we moved down here when we had our daughter. Luckily we came down and I got a job before Covid or we may still be stuck in Kentucky.

This was the first year in a long time we didn’t go down there.  We saw IU play FGCU in softball last year.  Also my sister in law had her wedding in ft Myers.  There was a nice tap house close to the beach.  Also lover getting a boat in the bay and seeing all the dolphins.  It’s really a great area kudos to you for moving down there.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1