Outback Bowl Pre-Game Thread

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry if someone already brought this up, but there is something poetic about the Hoosiers going to Tampa for their bowl game. Coach Allen has a strong connection to the area, so I think it's only fitting that he has a bowl game there. And I think he's going to bring a big stick down there and whoop some serious azzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

(I'm worked up; listening to his press conference as I type this. I'm so proud to have him as our Coach!!)

Just now, Hoosierfan1901 said:

Make sure they are extra nice nachos 👍

I will. She doesn’t even care about sports much but she loves going to games because she is such a tailgate type gal. Must be the German in her...loves brats, nachos, and couple cold ones. How she stays fit is beyond me...maybe it’s because it’s “light” beer lol.

2 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Fertile recruiting grounds down here...love the platform but wish the opponent was better. Only thing I hate is that Ole Miss can put up points and Kiffin will have plenty of time to find the weak spots in our defense. We will have to score 30 min to win.

I have a lot of confidence that our defense is up to the challenge.  Ole Miss won't break 20.  You heard it here first.

48 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

I have a lot of confidence that our defense is up to the challenge.  Ole Miss won't break 20.  You heard it here first.

Coupled with their biggest offensive weapon opting out and declaring for the draft, I'm looking for a big statement from our defense, the real star of the IU team this year (no disrespect to Penix).

1 hour ago, MoyeCowbell said:

Sorry if someone already brought this up, but there is something poetic about the Hoosiers going to Tampa for their bowl game. Coach Allen has a strong connection to the area, so I think it's only fitting that he has a bowl game there. And I think he's going to bring a big stick down there and whoop some serious azzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

(I'm worked up; listening to his press conference as I type this. I'm so proud to have him as our Coach!!)

We loved him at Ole Miss. A GREAT guy!

Archived