MSU Game Thread

Hoosierfan1901

Just now, IU Scott said:

People talk about Archie starting the same lineup after the half. Izzo should have kept that lineup that ended the half.  That Kipner is the only big that was able to guard TJD and keep him out of the 

Agree. Maybe Izzo is the same as other coaches and go with routine too? I don't know but not playing Kipner was dumb.

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, IU Scott said:

People talk about Archie starting the same lineup after the half. Izzo should have kept that lineup that ended the half.  That Kipner is the only big that was able to guard TJD and keep him out of the 

Did he start Hauser at the beginning of the game?  II was on the phone but I didn’t think Hauser started the game but started the second half (inexplicably).

5 minutes ago, MaroonRebel said:

I know everyone is down on Archie, but we missed wide open shots from three. We got their bigs in trouble in the post and have missed a few bunnies. The offense has provided open shots. We just have not hit them. 

Archie has been good today except the line up for 5 mins that stopped our MO. missed shots are missed shots.

1 minute ago, NCHoosier32 said:

see, i'm not getting the problem with Dakich in this game.  i think he has been very pro IU.  also not seeing a problem with officiating.  

Agree. I can take this version of Dakich all day long. When it's hoops and analysis he's as good they have on that network. 

Just now, NCHoosier32 said:

i don't think the officials are a problem.  we just need to make shots.  i think the foul count is even?

Oh, I'm not complaining...I like that they're letting them play...

But I've watched a few B1G games where they started like this and couldn't stop blowing their whistles later in the game...

Archived