Indiana MSU pre-game talk

Drroogh

11 hours ago, IU Scott said:

I remember a few games where we played very well and lost while RMK was here.  In 94 at KU we lost in OT and Bailey had a huge game and that was one of the few games I was not real upset about a loss.  Also in 91 at OSU we lost in double OT and it was one of the best games I have watched.

The OSU game was one of the best I’ve seen.  Calbert vs Jimmy Jackson for player of the year, I could be wrong but wasn’t game also #1 vs #2?

Too much size and depth for  Hoosiers to overcome tonight, but I’d love to be wrong.  Defense, rebounding and take care of the ball. Maybe keep it close and who knows?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, Fundamentals said:

The OSU game was one of the best I’ve seen.  Calbert vs Jimmy Jackson for player of the year, I could be wrong but wasn’t game also #1 vs #2?

Too much size and depth for  Hoosiers to overcome tonight, but I’d love to be wrong.  Defense, rebounding and take care of the ball. Maybe keep it close and who knows?

I think u are correct. My senior year of high school we watched that game at coach Jim Shannon's house right before we found out the sectional pairings.  What a great game.

28 minutes ago, Fundamentals said:

I think this game started a decade long hatred of OSU by me.  I have since moved over to hating Wisc.  Whom i will hate for all eternity.

1 hour ago, Fundamentals said:

In that OSU game I think Bailey had like 32 points as a freshman

On 1/16/2018 at 3:20 PM, Hoosierhoopster said:

^^ i asked Tonya Harding to go take out some knee caps

I watched the 30 for 30 on that and I want to see the film. The Boston Globe recently interviewed Nancy Kerrigan and she said she hadn't seen the movie or watched the Golden Globes. What I didn't get was the drama over her shoe laces. 

Archived