2022 through 2065 MLB Seasons

5fouls

There simply is not a more 

1 minute ago, btownqb said:

Didn't they hire the pitching coach from the staff? lol 

idk. Every time I think about the Reds and their management, I am glad I am a Colts fan. I LOVE India and Stephenson though. 

Yep.  Bryan Price was one of the worst managers in the history of baseball.

Watching a professional baseball game in person is heaven for me.   

Enjoy Fenway.  Not been there, but have been to Wrigley.  Wrigley was cool, but dumpy when I went (early 2000's).  I know they have done a lot of refurbishment since then

From a stadium standpoint, if you can get past the product on the field, PNC park in Pittsburgh is a fabulous stadium.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, btownqb said:

Makes sense. I have not been to Wrigley. 

We will be at Fenway in July though!! This will only be my 2nd stadium I have ever been to, baseball wise. 

Wrigley has great we have really enjoyed it. We try to make a stadium or so a year but since Covid we have only been to GABP.

Over the years we have been to Wrigley, St Louis, Yankee, Tampa, Washington DC, White Sox , Pittsburgh and Atlanta. This Summer we really want to do Fenway and Philly then not MLB but the Field of Dreams. My wife and boys plan on getting to all parks together. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Well... good thing my entire life time they have been in Indy!! 

The reverse of that is, when I left south central Indiana in 1980, they were still in Baltimore...

I'd always been a Bears fan anyway, and didn't change my allegiance...

3 hours ago, rico said:

It was rough those 1st few years in Indy...glad they got it straightened out.

I went to church with a guy who had season tickets and my family would use his tickets once a year.  I think we lost the first 9 games we went to.  He had seats on the 45 yard line in row 12 right behind the Colts bench.  The early years the people that sat around there were there to socialize and network. I saw guys reading the newspaper and a women knitting during the game.  One game we found out that the people sitting right in front of us was Jim Harbaugh's family.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I went to church with a guy who had season tickets and my family would use his tickets once a year.  I think we lost the first 9 games we went to.  He had seats on the 45 yard line in row 12 right behind the Colts bench.  The early years the people that sat around there were there to socialize and network. I saw guys reading the newspaper and a women knitting during the game.  One game we found out that the people sitting right in front of us was Jim Harbaugh's family.

Of course this never happened in @btownqb's Colts fandom!  He missed the good ole days of wearing a bag over his head!  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, btownqb said:

Peyton Manning will do that! 

I think the Colts are like 3rd or 4th in the NFL in total wins in the last 20-25 years. I'm 31. So, yeah haha 

The Colts were pretty damn good in the 70's.  They just sucked before they made the move.  Those years were short lived.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rico said:

The Colts were pretty damn good in the 70's.  They just sucked before they made the move.  Those years were short lived.

Besides making the playoffs in 1987 and getting Eric Dickerson there was not much to cheer about from 84-94.  I remember a couple of 1-15 seasons and another season starting 0-13

32 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Besides making the playoffs in 1987 and getting Eric Dickerson there was not much to cheer about from 84-94.  I remember a couple of 1-15 seasons and another season starting 0-13

Then your are just remembering the bad.  They had some .500+- seasons in there.  

41 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

1995 is probably my favorite season of the Colts besides the Super bowl season

I do remember the Steelers playoff game that year. Like the 1996 playoffs.. that season? 

I lost my first tooth in that game. Bled all over my Harbaugh jersey.  

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, 5fouls said:

Not been there, but have been to Wrigley.  Wrigley was cool, but dumpy when I went (early 2000's).  I know they have done a lot of refurbishment since then

Glad I’m not the only one that thought that. Been around the same time that I was last at Wrigley, but yeah…it was a bit run down. Wasn’t blown away. It was cool because it was Wrigley, but overall….meh. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, btownqb said:

I do remember the Steelers playoff game that year. Like the 1996 playoffs.. that season? 

I lost my first tooth in that game. Bled all over my Harbaugh jersey.  

The unanswered Hail Mary. Inches from being one of the best finishes in the history of pro football. 

• Like 1